Kissing is "having sex"!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Kissing is "having sex"!
(25-07-2017 10:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  She's probably really dry. So dry if she rubbed her legs together her cunt would catch fire. Drinking Beverage

Okay, I just spewed Pepsi on my monitor. [Image: crying-with-laughter.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
31-07-2017, 04:19 PM
(31-07-2017 11:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 12:26 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Her name is Anna Storelli(I think?) Her Twitter was suspended when she received an overload of hate about this video and she was also exposed as a cam girl. which like... people can bring their bread home however they want to, but when your profession is.. you know.. I can't quite wrap my head around how you could get angry over a guy nonchalantly kissing his girlfriend.

I've seen shit I can't take back, my eyes have burned out,Shocking But it seems I was right, this is a very very poorly bunny with low self-esteem and jealousy problems, hence her outburst, she's hated and mocked across all cyberspace and probably beyond, we need to set an example and stop hating on her or judging her, any of us could fall pray to serious psychiatric illness at any time given the right trigger. Anna as a mental health survivor I beg you please get help and farewell for the future, I wish you hope for the future and a happy life. Lets not be part of the problem and using her as a freak show and not publicize anymore shit or be overly judgemental. Please guys ?

Good point.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
31-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Years ago when I was newly married I was at the local zoo and we stepped into an alcove for a couple of kisses, not even hands on each other's bodies and someone called a guard and they ran us out of the zoo more or less throwing our money at us as we left. That was back on the dark ages of 1966 or so. "This isn't California" we were told!
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
01-08-2017, 02:22 AM
(31-07-2017 04:19 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(31-07-2017 11:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I've seen shit I can't take back, my eyes have burned out,Shocking But it seems I was right, this is a very very poorly bunny with low self-esteem and jealousy problems, hence her outburst, she's hated and mocked across all cyberspace and probably beyond, we need to set an example and stop hating on her or judging her, any of us could fall pray to serious psychiatric illness at any time given the right trigger. Anna as a mental health survivor I beg you please get help and farewell for the future, I wish you hope for the future and a happy life. Lets not be part of the problem and using her as a freak show and not publicize anymore shit or be overly judgemental. Please guys ?

Good point.
Thanks, as soon as I saw some of the videos of her and the stuff written about her regardless of how obnoxious she is and she is obnoxious, I changed my mind from being really scathing to feeling pity, lets hope she can get some help.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-08-2017, 04:10 AM
(31-07-2017 04:14 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 10:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  She's probably really dry. So dry if she rubbed her legs together her cunt would catch fire. Drinking Beverage

Okay, I just spewed Pepsi on my monitor. [Image: crying-with-laughter.gif]

Dry?? That's nothing... My ex wife was so frigid that every time she spread her legs, the furnace kicked on......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post