Knots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: Knots
Knots schmots, putting on lockwire is serious anchoring. Most lockwire locations are impossible to access, which (as the Marines are fond of saying) prolongs the task somewhat. Takes practice - about 40 years, mainly to get the callouses on the fingertips tough enough to not bleed so bad when you stab them on the ends of the wire, which even 40 years is apparently still not enough experience to be able to prevent outright Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
13-02-2016, 06:43 AM
(13-02-2016 01:50 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Knots schmots, putting on lockwire is serious anchoring. Most lockwire locations are impossible to access, which (as the Marines are fond of saying) prolongs the task somewhat. Takes practice - about 40 years, mainly to get the callouses on the fingertips tough enough to not bleed so bad when you stab them on the ends of the wire, which even 40 years is apparently still not enough experience to be able to prevent outright Tongue

I built a 1961 Harley Davidson Sportster in rigid frame some years back -- and I had just about everything safety wired (excluding such things as spokes.....) (I learned from my dad, a pilot and ex-aircraft wrench)

I rode it for 4 years, and never had anything fall off or loosen up-- something early Sportsters were notorious for doing.

When I sold the bike to a friend -- he decided to rebuild it (lots of miles on it) and change some stuff. I had to listen to his ol' lady piss and moan about cutting off all the safety wire.

Safety wire flat-ass works...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-02-2016, 09:33 AM
(12-02-2016 10:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 10:03 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I feel totally stupid. I've never heard of shibari so I googled it.

All righty then!! Shocking
I learned something new today. This is what makes TTA so great. It's educational.

I'm stunned. I didn't know this even existed. I mean, I knew about bondage and S & M and all that but this is incredible.

Well, I found one photo I can post.

[Image: d8b04480c4bbb3cc84bf288d86897c64.jpg]

It can be beautiful and at times painful. The feeling of freedom it can bring is huge.

Personal experience, Moms?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-02-2016, 12:28 PM
(13-02-2016 09:33 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 10:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It can be beautiful and at times painful. The feeling of freedom it can bring is huge.

Personal experience, Moms?

Somewhat. Never played with suspension, I'm scared of heights.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post