Know what the ultra-conservative far right wing thinks, to ready for 2012 election!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-05-2011, 09:37 AM

Rainbow Know what the ultra-conservative far right wing thinks, to ready for 2012 election!
Keep in mind Idaho has 15 Electoral Votes! Confused And thus far, Newt Gingrich has his hat in the ring for GOP/Republican Presidential nominee come November 2012!
(You remember? The man who said this: "I have two grandchildren -- Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American." ) Implying radical Muslims would lead America to atheist secularism! When belief in god is the first tenet of Islam!
Idiot! Confused Then again with the lack of moral character NG has exhibited in office for most of his years there, racist xenophobe bigot isn't really a surprise! It's more like his tee shirt slogan. Somebody check under that suit!Rolleyes

From the Idaho Press Tribune
Gay activists take away freedom of speech, religion, assembly, press

here are a number of forces working to destroy the America our founders gave us, including atheism, homosexuality, environmentalism and radical Islam. I can write about only one, and that briefly.

Homosexual activists are making great progress in forcing acceptance of their behavior on the rest of us and removing our freedoms of speech, religion, assembly and the press. Opinions counter to the gay agenda are being suppressed, whether based on religion or personal moral belief.

Some states have laws mandating that schools teach homosexuality beginning in kindergarten; this should be the prerogative of parents, not schools.

Businesses have been penalized, students have been suspended, and people have lost jobs not only for opposing homosexual activity but even for not actively supporting it. (Continues @ Idaho Press Tribune)
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2011, 11:34 AM

RE: Know what the ultra-conservative far right wing thinks, to ready for 2012 election!
(17-05-2011 09:37 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  "I have two grandchildren -- Maggie is 11, Robert is 9. I am convinced that if we do not decisively win the struggle over the nature of America, by the time they're my age they will be in a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists and with no understanding of what it once meant to be an American."

What a fucking idiot. God damn ignorant fucks like this guy get my blood boiling. I'm right next to the Idaho border...shit.
18-05-2011, 03:08 PM
RE: Know what the ultra-conservative far right wing thinks, to ready for 2012 election!
I am not a Republican, and being a foreigner I can't vote in the US, and I have no emotional or ideological stake in any party, so I think I try to keep a balanced and objective stance of the observer looking in. (I say this so that nobody can reasonably accuse me of partisanship).

With all the people disappointed by Obama (whether that disappointment is legitimate or not is beside the point), and with the last round of elections showing Republicans gaining favor once again, you'd think the Republican party would do something smart for a change and present a SOLID presidential candidate, someone smart and eloquent and charismatic enough to go against Obama? Of course not!!! They parade a bunch of clowns (like Trump and Palin) and recycle some old and tired candidates (Paul, Romney, Gingrich). Talk about squandering their advantage! Really they are being too dumb for words.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2011, 04:50 AM

(18-05-2011 03:08 PM)sy2502 Wrote:  I am not a Republican, and being a foreigner I can't vote in the US, and I have no emotional or ideological stake in any party, so I think I try to keep a balanced and objective stance of the observer looking in. (I say this so that nobody can reasonably accuse me of partisanship).

With all the people disappointed by Obama (whether that disappointment is legitimate or not is beside the point), and with the last round of elections showing Republicans gaining favor once again, you'd think the Republican party would do something smart for a change and present a SOLID presidential candidate, someone smart and eloquent and charismatic enough to go against Obama? Of course not!!! They parade a bunch of clowns (like Trump and Palin) and recycle some old and tired candidates (Paul, Romney, Gingrich). Talk about squandering their advantage! Really they are being too dumb for words.

I completely agree. I myself am very fiscally conservative, so unfortunately I usually vote Republican just because I really don't want the liberal clowns in office. But as I've become more of an atheist, I'm finding it harder and harder to vote for the conservative clowns. So far, I don't like ANY of the Republican candidates and I'm really not crazy about the job Obama's been doing. I pray (not really) for the day a strong Independent steps up and runs. Unfortunately, it probably won't happen for a very long time. Confused
23-05-2011, 08:10 AM

The GOP promised the country jobs, jobs, jobs. That’s all they talked about in the election...How about now, Mr. Day-Glo Speaker? What have YOU done since taking power? Oh, right. Abortion, attack the poor, abortion, attack Medicare, abortion, tax cuts for the rich, abortion, redefining rape, abortion, attack “The Gay”, etc…
23-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Nobody's suppressing their freedom of speech. They can say gays are evil all they want they can't force their opinion on other people. And that's what gets to them. That people are willing to show emotion and compassion and understanding to people different from them rather than be bigots based on a bronze age mythology.
And they use religion to exploit the emotional vulnerabilities of people for their own political position.

No offense , but I wouldn't live in the US if wild horses dragged me there. If these madmen aren't stopped , you'll end up a theocracy.

I think a jet turbine spins less that your country's founders in their graves right now.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
23-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Wow, it's getting to the point where you can't marginalize anyone anymore. You know, once they took women out of the kitchen and gave 'em shoes the world just fell apart... here's to Newt, a true visionary.

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
23-05-2011, 03:00 PM
(23-05-2011 02:18 PM)Fear Culture Wrote:  Wow, it's getting to the point where you can't marginalize anyone anymore. You know, once they took women out of the kitchen and gave 'em shoes the world just fell apart... here's to Newt, a true visionary.

Yeah, and don't even get me started about the government infringing my rights to own slaves... when will government interference ever end??? Wink

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
29-05-2011, 11:14 AM

(17-05-2011 09:37 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Keep in mind Idaho has 15 Electoral Votes! Confused And thus far, Newt Gingrich has his hat in the ring for GOP/Republican Presidential nominee come November 2012!...

Idaho has 4 electoral votes, not 15.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_C..._States%29
[+] 1 user Likes Prokofiev's post