Knowledge is Power = Religion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Knowledge is Power = Religion?
I have several of my facebook friends posting little jpegs with bold letters stating "Knowledge is Power" and then following with various scripture citations or links to online bibles. That makes about as much sense as me posting signs stating "Heavy Metals Rules" and then posting links to disco groups. Do people really put any thought into what they post?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes reeddr's post
28-02-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Knowledge is Power = Religion?
(28-02-2012 08:31 PM)reeddr Wrote:  I have several of my facebook friends posting little jpegs with bold letters stating "Knowledge is Power" and then following with various scripture citations or links to online bibles. That makes about as much sense as me posting signs stating "Heavy Metals Rules" and then posting links to disco groups. Do people really put any thought into what they post?

Cyber-blasting for Jesus.
Because he can't get the message out himself.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
28-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the forum.

It's that sort of shenanigans that drove me to leave Facebook.

But I suppose you could always respond with your own meme:

[Image: 128820601210308722.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 09:37 PM
(28-02-2012 08:31 PM)reeddr Wrote:  I have several of my facebook friends posting little jpegs with bold letters stating "Knowledge is Power" and then following with various scripture citations or links to online bibles. That makes about as much sense as me posting signs stating "Heavy Metals Rules" and then posting links to disco groups. Do people really put any thought into what they post?

Why not invite your facebook friends here to post; or maybe the Rational response squad, where they will get a REAL answer; Yet not one they want nor will accept.