Koch dealers. The real kings.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 06:26 AM
Koch dealers. The real kings.
Nick Hanauer, COSTCO, MOO CLUCK MOO, are businesses we should want more of. The Koch brothers are not interested in class pluralism. The are not interested in understanding that not everybody thinks of themselves as living just to collect material things. I am sure they think this is not about money, but the Kochs are full of crap trying to claim this is about ideas, otherwise they would not pump almost 1 billion dollars into a political system in which they are the minority class. They want power, it is nothing less than our species male testosterone. There is no altruism in their agenda. They need to wake up and stop pretending they are the center of the planet and universe. They need to listen to Carl Sagan's Pale Blue dot speech. They need to accept MacBeth act 5 scene 5. I am a starving poet, and I would not trade places with these fake jaded jerks for any amount of money in the world.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
28-01-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Koch dealers. The real kings.
I like David Koch's science foundation donations... that's a positive thing that supports programs like the pale blue dot. But that's like 1% out of so much more his impact could make.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
28-01-2015, 12:02 PM
(28-01-2015 09:03 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I like David Koch's science foundation donations... that's a positive thing that supports programs like the pale blue dot. But that's like 1% out of so much more his impact could make.

No, that bullshit is PR. If society were doing that right tax payers would pay taxes to invest in those things, and not let assholes use science or donations to science to do nothing more than use it to maintain their power.

This is the same tactic religion uses. "Look at the good my religion does" ignoring the reality is that the harm outweighs the benefits.

The Kochs don't want better for humanity, they want power. Religion doesn't want better for humanity, religion wants power.

Real empathy is when you have power and are willing to give it up in the interest of better data. Unfortunately those who deserve power far to often don't get it and those who don't deserve power do get it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
01-02-2015, 05:41 PM
(28-01-2015 09:03 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I like David Koch's science foundation donations
No, you don't

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user