Kopimism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Kopimism
Either ridiculous or a great way to get over copyright laws. Thoughts?

http://bbc.in/yCxSrS

NewScientist:

http://bit.ly/xjurvk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like scientician's post
06-01-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Kopimism
This is SO fucking awesome. I have seen the light! If I get Irish citizenship and nobody founded it here by that time, I'm starting a branch. I believe I'm fully trained to be *that* kind of full of shit.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 4 users Like Malleus's post
06-01-2012, 02:45 PM
That is brilliant pure brilliant.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-01-2012, 06:08 PM
http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...f-Kopimism

Oh Snap!
06-01-2012, 08:30 PM
(06-01-2012 06:08 PM)Atheist Wrote:  http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thre...f-Kopimism

Oh Snap!

Ooops, someone beat me!
07-01-2012, 12:53 AM
Just to inform you, I'm also a beerdrinkinist...
the drinking of beer is a holy deed
I demand respect for my religion

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
07-01-2012, 07:55 AM
(07-01-2012 12:53 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Just to inform you, I'm also a beerdrinkinist...
the drinking of beer is a holy deed
I demand respect for my religion

You would think this would open the floodgates for all sorts of ridiculous stuff. I'm hoping that it at least brings attention to how ridiculous religious privilege actually is.
07-01-2012, 08:55 AM
It doesn't even matter. If it works out and becomes global the ones who attempt to control the Internet are pretty much fucked. If it doesn't work out it has the potential to knock down quite a few religious privileges. How can this not be a brilliant idea?

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
07-01-2012, 09:50 AM
(07-01-2012 08:55 AM)Malleus Wrote:  It doesn't even matter. If it works out and becomes global the ones who attempt to control the Internet are pretty much fucked. If it doesn't work out it has the potential to knock down quite a few religious privileges. How can this not be a brilliant idea?

Oh yeah, I definitely agree, I'm just wondering what else will pop up after. I think this will have a stronger message than FSM for pointing out just how wacky our society has gotten in terms of religion.
07-01-2012, 11:33 AM
(07-01-2012 08:55 AM)Malleus Wrote:  It doesn't even matter. If it works out and becomes global the ones who attempt to control the Internet are pretty much fucked. If it doesn't work out it has the potential to knock down quite a few religious privileges. How can this not be a brilliant idea?

The not-brilliant part is copyright violation. Why do people think that an an author's work is free for the taking? Also applies to composers, photographers, etc.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user