Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Korea
(04-07-2017 06:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  North Korea is about to see the fireworks.
Tomahawk missiles up Kim Jong-un's ass.
How come USA get to have long range missiles and other countries don't?

If USA initiates a strike against North Korea, well, as much as I don't like the NK regime, I'd be supporting NK on this one.

Are all repubicans Gung Ho?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
04-07-2017, 08:55 PM
(04-07-2017 08:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Are all repubicans Gung Ho?

Not all but many (most) Republicans I'm familiar with or know would drill holes in the forward hull of a ship they're aboard (and breach the watertight bulkheads therein) to flood those disagreeable fo'c'sle dwellers and teach 'em a lesson. When these Republicans brag they have minds of steel they're telling a literal truth.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
05-07-2017, 12:31 AM

Well, it does provide a nice distraction from the troubles at home. So there's that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2017, 09:12 AM
(04-07-2017 08:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 06:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  North Korea is about to see the fireworks.

If USA initiates a strike against North Korea, well, as much as I don't like the NK regime, I'd be supporting NK on this one.

Aye. Republicans join the military 2 to 1 over democrats. The U.S. Military is about 25% democrat, 50% Republican and 25% right leaning independent.

We are not afraid to fight.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
05-07-2017, 09:18 AM
(05-07-2017 09:12 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 08:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  How come USA get to have long range missiles and other countries don't?

Aye. Republicans join the military 2 to 1 over democrats. The U.S. Military is about 25% democrat, 50% Republican and 25% right leaning independent.

Squid here. What branch for you?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-07-2017, 09:19 AM
(04-07-2017 08:55 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
. When these Republicans brag they have minds of steel they're telling a literal truth.

Sounds like they're getting rusty.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
05-07-2017, 09:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/politics/u...index.html

Quote:The two-stage missile launched Tuesday by North Korea will be classified by US intelligence as a brand-new missile that has not been seen before, US officials told CNN.

Quote:Ahead of Tuesday's missile test, US satellites had seen evidence the KN-17 missile was being prepared for launch.
But at some point prior to launch, the North Koreans attached a second stage atop that missile.
The focus now is on the capability of that second stage, and how it technically contributed to making Pyongyang's latest test its first ever intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) launch.

Quote:North Korea announced Tuesday it had successfully tested an ICBM for the first time, which Pyongyang claimed could "reach anywhere in the world."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-07-2017, 09:24 AM
(05-07-2017 09:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 09:12 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Aye. Republicans join the military 2 to 1 over democrats. The U.S. Military is about 25% democrat, 50% Republican and 25% right leaning independent.

Squid here. What branch for you?

Same. Mk75 gun tech 96-99, Mk41 VLS Tomahawk tech 99-02 and 9545 law enforcement 02-05.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
05-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Sanctions work only if the rest of the world is in on it and consistent with enticement. If you have a number of sanctioned countries whom, combined, have all the resources they need, you just force them into an alliance.

Iran, for example, is rich in oil and natural gas. North Korea has bast quantities of mineral resources. Russia has the talent to to facilitate the extraction of difficult to access resources, and the muscle to make sure trade can be facilitated between sanctioned countries in a world where the various global alliances have a tendency to create rules they don't intend to enforce.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-07-2017, 10:06 AM
(04-07-2017 08:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  

Fairness is an irrational concept. You want those whose interests are in line with yours to have leverage over those whose interests are not, whether that leverage comes in the form of military might, economic domination, or control of resources that could either benefit or be used against you.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post