Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Korea
(10-08-2017 11:29 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 07:37 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Except Bizarro Trump in NK now wants to lob missiles off the coast of Guam. Everyone's going to suffer because of these two children.

Kim should take note of what Trump said repeatedly. If missiles going to be dropped anywhere then,
America first!

America first!
America first!

Kim is crazy, but not suicidal. To launch on us, would be suicide. If he hits us with an emp attack, it would be a death blow. The bloated government has huge debts and can't collect taxes from people that can't go to work. It would cripple us, but not before we obliterate his entire country. It is so small, we would not need nukes to do it. We could level all with bombs we already have. No need to make new, just choose a destination and hit a button. As far as making more? That we could not do. Our tech is impressive, but money is what it all runs on.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 12:34 PM
The next big war will be won via computer, not via bombs....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-08-2017, 12:54 PM
I guess I chose the wrong time to get out. I'll be disappointed if I end up missing a chance for an all paid vacation to North Korea.

'Murican Canadian
10-08-2017, 12:59 PM
I just feel bad for the Korean people. The south is living in fear now, and the north probably has no idea what may be about to hit them.

Trump just doubled down on his threats.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-08-2017, 03:41 PM
(10-08-2017 10:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  Complacency seems to be some kind of disease with Trump opponents. You think he can't possibly do that, and he does it, then you say "but of course he can't possibly do THIS, THIS is much worse!!!" And then he does THIS as well Facepalm If nothing does happen, fucken A, but it'll be a narrow escape.

Agree. I hope this all blows over peacefully but this is a big deal. As mere peons we assume cooler heads in charge that know better are able to makes sense of everything and do the right thing but...it's still just dopey mammals that get emotional and fuck stuff up. Wars often start because one side grossly underestimates the other and then when it starts it NEVER goes as advertised. And look at these two leaders. One is a immature emotionally stunted man-child who's been treated as a god his whole life and has never been said no to. And then you have Kim Jong Un. Trump probably just wants to nuke them because they haven't the ability to hit Mar Lago yet.

What if they seriously lob missiles off the coast of Guam? I'm not going in to work that morning that's for fucking certain.

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
10-08-2017, 03:51 PM
(10-08-2017 03:41 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  What if they seriously lob missiles off the coast of Guam? I'm not going in to work that morning that's for fucking certain.

If they are attacked, all bets are off. They won't attack first, though. That's why Trump is the more dangerous player in this game. I hope there's some Kissinger in this administration, dragging him away from the buttons, just as they did with Nixon when he wanted to go nuclear in a drunken stupor.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-08-2017, 04:02 PM
(10-08-2017 03:51 PM)abaris Wrote:  If they are attacked, all bets are off. They won't attack first, though. That's why Trump is the more dangerous player in this game. I hope there's some Kissinger in this administration, dragging him away from the buttons, just as they did with Nixon when he wanted to go nuclear in a drunken stupor.

I mean off the coast, NK is talking about (hopefully just for their internal bullshit propaganda) not quite hitting Guam but "enveloping" it with I guess missiles falling in the water miles around it. What does that even mean, is that an attack or not? Their crazy man child is making it difficult for our crazy man child!

10-08-2017, 04:05 PM
(10-08-2017 04:02 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 03:51 PM)abaris Wrote:  If they are attacked, all bets are off. They won't attack first, though. That's why Trump is the more dangerous player in this game. I hope there's some Kissinger in this administration, dragging him away from the buttons, just as they did with Nixon when he wanted to go nuclear in a drunken stupor.

I mean off the coast, NK is talking about (hopefully just for their internal bullshit propaganda) not quite hitting Guam but "enveloping" it with I guess missiles falling in the water miles around it. What does that even mean, is that an attack or not? Their crazy man child is making it difficult for our crazy man child!

They just want to show off. Sounds like Trump just wants an excuse to start a war. With China, like Bannon wants. Sadcryface

10-08-2017, 04:07 PM
(10-08-2017 04:02 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I mean off the coast, NK is talking about (hopefully just for their internal bullshit propaganda) not quite hitting Guam but "enveloping" it with I guess missiles falling in the water miles around it. What does that even mean, is that an attack or not? Their crazy man child is making it difficult for our crazy man child!

That's asian language. They love their colorful speeches. Mao was a master in that department too.

He won't attack unless he's attacked. The ball is in the US nutjobs field. And I hope it stays there.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
10-08-2017, 04:20 PM
(10-08-2017 04:02 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  

I suspect that's because they cannot guarantee actually hitting Guam with their missile technology as is, so they have to pretend a near miss was their intention, but it wont come to that I'm sure.