Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Korea
(10-08-2017 11:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 10:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'll take that bet. Complacency seems to be some kind of disease with Trump opponents. You think he can't possibly do that, and he does it, then you say "but of course he can't possibly do THIS, THIS is much worse!!!" And then he does THIS as well Facepalm If nothing does happen, fucken A, but it'll be a narrow escape. And it won't guarantee that nothing will happen the next time or the next.

I don't think he has been that bad. Then again, I am only evaluating Obama based on how he helped/hurt me. If he didn't do me so wrong, I might have tossed my vote at an independent. What happens when you decide to smack down a large segment of the population? Your party gets denied. If Hillary runs again next election, or worse Chelsea Clinton (throws up in mouth a little), I will again vote republican. Keep that in mind for the primaries next time around. I don't agree with Trump on everything and he is capable of being wrong, but ocare has got to get shredded.

Serious question. How has the ACA hurt you, personally?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2017, 05:33 PM
There is a thread on health insurance in the politics section. This one is about Korea and gets updated regularly, so it would be nice to avoid cluttering it up with other topics.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-08-2017, 06:27 PM
(10-08-2017 04:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  They just want to show off. Sounds like Trump just wants an excuse to start a war. With China, like Bannon wants. Sadcryface
Abaris Wrote:That's asian language. They love their colorful speeches. Mao was a master in that department too.

He won't attack unless he's attacked. The ball is in the US nutjobs field. And I hope it stays there.

To clarify, you two don't believe Un will launch at or near Guam correct? I hope you're right.

'adey67 Wrote:I suspect that's because they cannot guarantee actually hitting Guam with their missile technology as is, so they have to pretend a near miss was their intention, but it wont come to that I'm sure.

This is not comforting! Weeping
11-08-2017, 01:24 AM
(10-08-2017 03:51 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 03:41 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  What if they seriously lob missiles off the coast of Guam? I'm not going in to work that morning that's for fucking certain.

If they are attacked, all bets are off. They won't attack first, though. That's why Trump is the more dangerous player in this game. I hope there's some Kissinger in this administration, dragging him away from the buttons, just as they did with Nixon when he wanted to go nuclear in a drunken stupor.

You just called for a war criminal to be part of the Trump administration. Tongue
I however think this would complete the collection of deplorable characters in this team. Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-08-2017, 03:58 AM
(11-08-2017 01:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You just called for a war criminal to be part of the Trump administration. Tongue
I however think this would complete the collection of deplorable characters in this team. Big Grin

Isn't it ironic, to wish for a sane war criminal instead of what is on offer now?

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post
11-08-2017, 04:27 AM
(11-08-2017 03:58 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 01:24 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You just called for a war criminal to be part of the Trump administration. Tongue

Isn't it ironic, to wish for a sane war criminal instead of what is on offer now?

ab.so.fucking.lutely.

It says more about the Trump administration than about Kissinger Facepalm

Almost as if there is a god, with a very very wicked sense of humor Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Nothing will happen Trump needs people alive to both bully them and adore him he wouldn't do anything to risk changing that. Also north Korea has a very limited nuclear arsenal so I don't see the USA dying in a sea of nuclear fire anytime soon. This shit will eventually blow over sure as eggs are eggs.
11-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Wonder how come we don't generate defective materials for their centrifuges and whatnot and design to do some serious shit when they fail and give them to some Iranian to smuggle to them?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Trump is talking a lot the last couple of days. He is very important and all eyes are on him and he makes threats and everyone scurries around - he is in narcissistic heaven!

I just hope he can keep himself from poking the anthill.

He also said military options are on the table for Venezuela.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-08-2017, 04:32 PM
(11-08-2017 04:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  He also said military options are on the table for Venezuela.

He probably thinks Vin Swayla is a city in North Korea.
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post