Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Korea
(11-08-2017 04:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  He also said military options are on the table for Venezuela.

WTAF?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Years ago when the GOP was screaming about Iran and nukes I never thought they would be the threat. I said years ago our threats would be Russia and China and North Korea. And look at where the orange fuckface sicklo has us now.

It is so bad I even wish for Bush Jr instead of 45.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2017, 05:18 PM
(11-08-2017 04:42 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Years ago when the GOP was screaming about Iran and nukes I never thought they would be the threat. I said years ago our threats would be Russia and China and North Korea. And look at where the orange fuckface sicklo has us now.

Yeah, because Trump let these things get to this point in only 6 months. He's been trying to make Russia closer allies, Congress screwed that up. He's been trying to work with China. And North Korea? They were testing nukes well before Trump was sworn in. At least he's trying to do something about it. They're actively threatening American citizens and you expect the president to do nothing?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
11-08-2017, 05:20 PM
(11-08-2017 04:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  I just hope he can keep himself from poking the anthill.

He also said military options are on the table for Venezuela.

If the Russian investigation turns up pay dirt, be afraid, be very afraid. He might just go nuclear to divert attention. If he's not removed before he can hit the button.

That guy is a clear and present danger. For the world as well as the USA. If he was to attack NK and nukes are fired it would damage the US reputation beyond repair. Apart from the obvious fallout - pun intended.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
(11-08-2017 05:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 04:42 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Years ago when the GOP was screaming about Iran and nukes I never thought they would be the threat. I said years ago our threats would be Russia and China and North Korea. And look at where the orange fuckface sicklo has us now.

Yeah, because Trump let these things get to this point in only 6 months. He's been trying to make Russia closer allies, Congress screwed that up. He's been trying to work with China. And North Korea? They were testing nukes well before Trump was sworn in. At least he's trying to do something about it. They're actively threatening American citizens and you expect the president to do nothing?

Really?

You expect me to put trust in an asshole who called Mexicans rapists? You expect me to put trust in in an asshole who who spent 5 years selling a birth conspiracy? You expect me to put trust in an asshole who attacked McCain's and Khan's military service? You expect me to put trust in an asshole who burned his way through the primaries even to the point of attacking Ted Cruz's wife and Carly's looks.

You expect me to trust an asshole who vilified a SITTING JUDGE with no record just because he was Hispanic? You expect me to trust an asshole who thinks joking about "2nd Amendment solutions" and asking Russia to leak e-mails is funny?

The worst part is that isn't even the worst part of his behavior. He has shit REPEATEDLY on the intel he has to now rely on.

He sold the lie that intel was full of shit despite the majority agreement. He shit on Comey and now wants to go after Mueller.

I could give a shit less at this point that Hillary lost. If you support that asshole you have serious mental problems.

Yea he is trying to do something. STROKE HIS OWN EGO!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
11-08-2017, 05:47 PM
But yea I do expect 45 to do something. STEP DOWN BEFORE HE STARTS WW3!

Nobody has yet to give me a good answer who supports that bombastic asshole, what they think he can do differently that all the presidents for the past 50 years have not been able to do.

I don't want, "He talks tough", no shit, like a blustering idiot.

Details. Tell me EXACTLY what 45 could do that prior presidents have failed to do. If all your answer is "He tells it like it is" that is hollow bullshit.

12-08-2017, 12:37 AM
(11-08-2017 05:47 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Details. Tell me EXACTLY what 45 could do that prior presidents have failed to do.

He can press the button. Previous presidents, even George W, were not out and out amoral idiots. No wonder he appeals to LDH.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-08-2017, 02:05 AM
(11-08-2017 05:30 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Really?

You expect me to put trust in.....

Given that he never said that in the post you are quoting..... the answer is probably.....no he doesn't expect you to?

Take a fucking breath, Brian. Jesus.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
12-08-2017, 02:29 AM
(11-08-2017 05:47 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Details. Tell me EXACTLY what 45 could do that prior presidents have failed to do. If all your answer is "He tells it like it is" that is hollow bullshit.
I think the cocksucker is a human garbage fire but even I can answer that question and it's a simple answer.

Stop sending aid in exchange for the shutting down of a nuclear to a regime that has lied about their intentions and not done so literally every single time, for decades. Clinton did so, Bush did so multiple times, and so did Obama. North Korea has come to the US to ask for aid in exchange for shutting down their nuclear programs on half a dozen occasions over 2 decades and each time the US has agreed and sent aid (to a brutal and horrific violator of human rights I might add) and EVER SINGLE TIME North Korea has not done what they said they were going to do.

So ya maybe not fund every fucking repressive lying regime he can find is a good start, though I ain't holding my breath.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
12-08-2017, 02:38 AM
(12-08-2017 02:29 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  So ya maybe not fund every fucking repressive lying regime he can find is a good start, though I ain't holding my breath.

Trump has previously spoken as an admirer of Kim Jong Un. All this political posturing aside, he'd be best buddies with him given half the chance. Repressive lying regimes are what he seeks to emulate.