Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Korea
(14-08-2017 12:46 PM)adey67 Wrote:  PS, the queen wouldn't eat crumpets, cream cakes yes, crumpets are too common for her Wink

I think she'd cheerfully scoff a crumpet. She was a pretty decent mechanic during WW2 from what I've read.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2017, 02:10 PM
I love crumpets. They can hold so much more butter than an English muffin. I'll bet they'd go good on the side with a bowl of 김치찌개, though.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
14-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Toasted with butter - all those nooks and crannies - such buttery crunch!

[Image: crumpet.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Ok, back to the topic: The state department says it sees movement in Korea that may indicate that missiles are going to be shot soon...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-08-2017, 04:29 PM
(14-08-2017 04:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, back to the topic: The state department says it sees movement in Korea that may indicate that missiles are going to be shot soon...

Yeah, just saw that too. Said Kim is temporarily "off the grid" which could be a bad sign as he allegedly goes into hiding before launches. He's got the little nazi looking buzz cut, maybe he was in Charlottesville?

14-08-2017, 04:49 PM
(14-08-2017 04:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, back to the topic: The state department says it sees movement in Korea that may indicate that missiles are going to be shot soon...

I expect its just another provocative test.
14-08-2017, 05:35 PM
As inaccurate as his tests usually are, a scenario that I see as being more likely than an intentional nuclear strike on populated territory is an accidental strike that was intended to be a near miss. Maybe near a population, maybe some unlucky Japanese or Chinese fishermen in the middle of the ocean.

'Murican Canadian
14-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Well, Un says he will watch the silly Yankees a little bit longer. Or some such thing.

15-08-2017, 06:07 AM
(14-08-2017 05:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, Un says he will watch the silly Yankees a little bit longer. Or some such thing.

As I said, he is just a distraction. He puts out propaganda to further his wealth and power. Not too different than out government putting out selective info through the media. Nothing will actually come of this.
15-08-2017, 08:05 AM
(15-08-2017 06:07 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 05:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, Un says he will watch the silly Yankees a little bit longer. Or some such thing.

As I said, he is just a distraction. He puts out propaganda to further his wealth and power. Not too different than out government putting out selective info through the media. Nothing will actually come of this.

So, the media is an arm of the government now? No one investigates and breaks stories that the government doesn't want out there?

The Washington Post and the NY Times might beg to differ. The video media, you might have a point. They seem more interested in entertaining than digging dirt.