Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: Korea
Yeah, that was some shitty acting.

I don't think chickenhawking is partisan so much as it is about income.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2017, 06:14 PM
War. North Korea want's one so desperately. It has a leader that believes himself to be a god and people that don't disagree. In truth NK are literally breed to hate Americans.

[Image: article-2163817-13BFA72B000005DC-326_634x410.jpg]

[Image: 01-1600-1.jpg]

It is true that NK is commuting crimes against humanity. But with generations of brain washing us flying in their and us drooping our metaphorical dick on the table will only achieve what they've been raised to believe. That the US want's to kill North Korean's.

NK doesn't hold anything of value. To us.

I imagine thou Trumps tiny dick getting rock hard like a pre-boiled macaroni knowing he has the nuke codes. Just look how quickly he was to release that "Mother of all Bombs" just to kill a base of about 20 IS soldiers. A bomb that decimates 100m.

If war dose come which I imagine it will. We are in for a fuck storm. With a man in charge with no ability to strategists or lead. And his team mainly wants to point fingers. What country would back up support when our leader doesn't earn respect but demands it?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
06-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Bannon said we would have a war with China... before Trump came into office.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:I imagine thou Trumps tiny dick getting rock hard like a pre-boiled macaroni knowing he has the nuke codes.

*snort*

Quote:Well, USA are going on a "America first" policy, pulling out of global trade agreements, out of Environmental protection agreements, actively criticising their allies. This country which gets all bolshy about other countries owning WMD or ICBMs, this country which has far more ICBMS and nukes than the rest of the world combined. USA pulled out of a defense pact with NZ, disbanning ANZUS because NZ chose to go nuclear free. Downgrading us from allies to "friendlies".

Are we to support USA in military confrontation with NK? Seems we have much more to gain economically from aligning ourselves with China and UK. We are an export driven nation, we need to survive on foreign trade.

I like to think that we've developed past our colonial roots and have a mind of our own. You see that with us pursuing free trade with China and Malaysia etc..
We didn't go to war with the US and Australia in Iraq and we only have a 'rebuilding' force in Afghanistan. It's the first time we've not gone to war with Australia since basically forever?? We've gone to war with the UK and Australia for every war since the Second Boer War, until Iraq. If war did break out I'd like to think we'd remained neutral EXCEPT if NK was to bomb the US/Japan/SK, then I'd like to see us react and join the coalition to stomp them into the ground. But if the US strikes first and bombs NK missile bases or whatever, I'd like to see us stay the fuck out of it.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-07-2017, 10:28 AM
(05-07-2017 09:12 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Republicans join the military 2 to 1 over democrats. The U.S. Military is about 25% democrat, 50% Republican and 25% right leaning independent.

We are not afraid to fight.

Not correct by any means—unless you can cite confirmatory data...

Just over one third of US military personnel say they support the Republican Party, down from nearly a half in 2006, according to the latest annual Military Times poll...

The survey shows that underlying political attitudes among troops remain more or less unchanged, with a plurality of 41% continuing to describe themselves as “conservative” or “very conservative,” compared with 44% in 2006...

About 14% of respondents to the latest poll call themselves Democrats, the same as in 2006.

Instead, those disaffected with the Republican Party seem to have moved to identify as independents (up to 25%, from 22% in 2006), or libertarian (up from 3% in 2006 to 9% today).

Military Times suggests that some of the fall in support for the GOP might be as a result of the party’s changing attitudes toward defense and defense spending, with the rise of the Tea Party and other pro-isolationist factions.

—You may well not be afraid to fight, but you're also not afraid to distort the facts LOL.

Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
07-07-2017, 10:48 AM
(06-07-2017 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Bannon said we would have a war with China... before Trump came into office.

If one feels suicidal, war with China would be a great thing. I doubt that Bannon is suicidal, but I'm not sure to which brand of christian crazy he subscribes.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
07-07-2017, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 11:24 AM by adey67.)
(04-07-2017 07:10 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 06:21 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Nothing?

Why don't you ask this guy?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

Because I'm sure he's coming up with a plan while he's at his 4th of July BBQ.

North Korea is about to see the fireworks.
Tomahawk missiles up Kim Jong-un's ass.

That would be stupid as shit and wouldn't deter Baby Kim's nuke program. Tomahawks? lol. If Kim is killed and they have a regime change I will be astonished. I will be astonished if we even fire a single missile into North Korea. Considering how many South Koreans and Japanese would be killed in the retaliation and how much damage would be done to multinational corporations I honestly believe Trump would get JFKed before that happens. Shit talk and meaningless sanctions. That's it. No one honestly gives a fuck. We're more likely to have an accident with our own weapons than get hit with theirs. I mean shit, we let fucking Pakistan build them. Fucking Lesotho could build them if they want them. The only option is disarmament starting with America. We can't out arms race the entire planet. We can bump this thread every 4th of July to see who's right

We don't do shit. They build an ICBM ready arsenal.
Sorry Fred but that's about the most nieve thing I've heard. Its the equivalent of a good guy with a gun holding a psychotic nutter with a knife at bay, suddenly putting his gun down and trying to reason with him, although I have no actual proof unilateral disarmament doesn't work I also don't believe there is evidence it does work and would be very surprised if it was so, common sense suggests it just encourages the bullies gives them a greater sense of purpose and justification and power. To my mind unilateral disarmament is a puddle of rotting maggot infested semen. I'm always happy however to review my position so if any new evidence presents itself that's great, I'm not proud and don't mind admitting if I'm wrong but sadly don't have the internet acces to search properly.
07-07-2017, 11:45 AM
What kills me is most people believe humanity can't survive doing what we're doing but when someone says what we need to do it's always oh we can't do that. On a long enough time line there's 100% chance of a nuclear holocaust if we keep nuclear weapons but disarming is an unacceptable risk. I'm naive? The real naiveté is the insistence that this mindset of might makes right is sustainable. You don't need to read anything. Just think it through.
07-07-2017, 12:10 PM
(07-07-2017 10:28 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 09:12 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Republicans join the military 2 to 1 over democrats. The U.S. Military is about 25% democrat, 50% Republican and 25% right leaning independent.

We are not afraid to fight.

Not correct by any means—unless you can cite confirmatory data...

Just over one third of US military personnel say they support the Republican Party, down from nearly a half in 2006, according to the latest annual Military Times poll...

The survey shows that underlying political attitudes among troops remain more or less unchanged, with a plurality of 41% continuing to describe themselves as “conservative” or “very conservative,” compared with 44% in 2006...

About 14% of respondents to the latest poll call themselves Democrats, the same as in 2006.

Instead, those disaffected with the Republican Party seem to have moved to identify as independents (up to 25%, from 22% in 2006), or libertarian (up from 3% in 2006 to 9% today).

Military Times suggests that some of the fall in support for the GOP might be as a result of the party’s changing attitudes toward defense and defense spending, with the rise of the Tea Party and other pro-isolationist factions.

—You may well not be afraid to fight, but you're also not afraid to distort the facts LOL.

Undecided

Well my numbers might have been off a bit, but my point still stands. The vast majority of military members VOTE Republican even if they are registered independent. Just look at exit polls in the elections. According to the NY Times exit poll, Trump garnered nearly 2/3 of the military vote.

In my 10 years on active duty, the democrats I knew mostly held admin jobs or were younger, single females. Almost everyone that carried a gun, worked around weapons or were in an actual combat fighting position were supporters of republicans, republican presidents especially.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
07-07-2017, 12:15 PM
(07-07-2017 12:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 10:28 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Not correct by any means—unless you can cite confirmatory data...

Undecided

Well my numbers might have been off a bit, but my point still stands. The vast majority of military members VOTE Republican even if they are registered independent. Just look at exit polls in the elections. According to the NY Times exit poll, Trump garnered nearly 2/3 of the military vote.

In my 10 years on active duty, the democrats I knew mostly held admin jobs or were younger, single females. Almost everyone that carried a gun, worked around weapons or were in an actual combat fighting position were supporters of republicans, republican presidents especially.

What does this have to do with Korea? Why does every thread you post in have to turn into a bipartisan chasm?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post