Korea's got talent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Korea's got talent
There is a great story about a great kid from Korea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BewknNW2b...ture=feedf

And then there are religious fucks who give all the credit for his success to God. Of course I could not stand by, I had to say something, so this is the reply I got when I sad that God had nothing to do with this, that the kid had everything to to with his life, and that he is the only one responsible for the things he got now...

Quote:God was making sure that he had enough to eat and drink, as well as the knowledge and motivation to support himself and put himself through school. Not only that, God allowed him to become a builder once he'd grown up. Don't forget, Jesus Christ himself was a carpenter by trade, and throughout his ministry, lived on the kindness and support of others.

If I could, I would kill this kind of idiots...

P.S.
The kid was left in an orphanage at the age of 3, at the age of 5 he escaped because they were beating him up. From that time he was all alone and struggling to survive on the streets of Korea. Where was their god then?

I'm TheRealFilox in these comments on youtube...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
22-06-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Korea's got talent
Thanks for the video. You just made a 6'6", 230pound guy cry. And I'm not even an emotional guy, I've seen more than enough misery, but he still moved me. I hope het gets the life he deserves.

If this is part of God's divine plan, like some off the comments say, he's an even bigger asshole than he already was. Destroying a child's childhood and trying to make it up with a singing contest? That's like giving a winning lottery ticket to a gang rape victim and calling it even. No matter what he gains from this, he'll never forget his past.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
24-06-2011, 03:45 AM
RE: Korea's got talent
Yeah, and after I snapped at some comments and responded to the idiotic religious claims, I got a letter from one of those Christians who now hate me...

Quote:you have no idea
There's too many comments so I can't respond to you on the video...

if you understood the nature of God and the reason we are here you would realize how wrong you are. we are here to learn lessons of love. the very reason for suffering is to strengthen us. if sung bong had had an easy early life do you think he would be as strong as he is now? I don't think so. do you honestly thing if God handed everything to him on a silver platter that he would be as humble as he is now? absoloutley not! God doesn't work that way. WE have to have faith in HIM to change our lives. God's plan for him was to become a singer and it looks like that's finally happening for him.

Why are you so afraid to acknowledge a higher power in the universe? Science is on the verge of proving there is intelligent design to the universe, the old 17th century scientific belief that we're all a random accident, some lightning bolt struck a pool of primordial soup and a billion years later here we are. is quickly being proven to be false. Now don't go around disrespecting people of faith when you have no idea what Christianity is even about. you say "Your God is cruel, selfish and wants people to suffer" that's the exact opposite of what I believe as a Christian. God's main concern, and one that's repeatedly stated in the bible is that we love our neighbor as we love ourselves. if people like you would only stop and actually read the new testament of the bible, or attend a good bible based church maybe you would realize that.

All I can say is brother, if you would just give the Lord a chance you will see positive things start to happen in your life. I have no idea what's happened to you in your life, but just try to look at life from the perspective that every hardship is a blessing in disguise. all these things you think are tearing you or others down are meant to strengthen you, not destroy you. THAT is what faith is really about. and if you can keep that faith that whatever obstacle put in your path is there to prepare you for the future you will be victorious, I guarantee it, even if it takes years, your dreams will come to fruition if you stop blaming God for all the bad things in your life and start thanking him for all the good things you do have.

Peace.

Imagine that, of all the people he sends this to ME? HAhahahaha... I was extra polite in replying, so he wont bother me no more...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson