Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Korea
(14-04-2017 12:01 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Two batshit crazy leaders playing chicken to see which one is more crazy?

That sums up my own perspective as well.

Gasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
14-04-2017, 07:30 AM
There is a $20 million cost proposal sitting on my desk for a big microwave network upgrade project in Korea. If we do this work we'll have several people working over there for the better part of 2 years, and a couple more providing local support for the next 3 after that. That's not a good time for the shit to hit the fan.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
14-04-2017, 07:40 AM
There's some real danger in going Gung Ho there. One being, Seoul being reduced to ashes, the other one alienating China. China is already pissed off, going by what's coming from their government. Both combined can make a solid foundation for WWIII and the first deployment of nukes in 72 years.

Not that the idiot would be able to think the consequences through, but one would hope that there at least some persons in his administration having preserved some shred of sanity.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
14-04-2017, 11:06 AM
(08-04-2017 08:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  This pushes the scary level up a bit.
Gasp

Bring it ... fucking. ON !!!!!!! WGAF anyway Banana_zorro
14-04-2017, 11:15 AM
(14-04-2017 01:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But I'm not convinced Trump will strike first. Trump would likely seek advice from the military and I'm sure they're not stupid enough to attack NK...

Right...?

Guys...?

I'm right... right...?

Trump is gonna bring back assassins. Why did we get rid of them in the first place again?

#sigh
14-04-2017, 12:48 PM
(14-04-2017 11:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-04-2017 01:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But I'm not convinced Trump will strike first. Trump would likely seek advice from the military and I'm sure they're not stupid enough to attack NK...

Right...?

Guys...?

I'm right... right...?

Trump is gonna bring back assassins. Why did we get rid of them in the first place again?

America never got rid of its assassins. Killing a paranoiac dictator of an isolationist country is extremly difficult and who knows who would repalce him. Probably a military junte that's not going to very nice with anybody.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
14-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Shithead is banking on the reality that North Korea can't hit the US at all. I'm sure the South Koreans and Japanese are shitting collective bricks about now. And, I saw a news blurb earlier today that the Chinese are amassing troops near their boarder with NK to prevent floods of people coming over.

Are we done with this asshole yet? Aren't we about due for another election? Because, it feels like it's been four fucking years already.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
14-04-2017, 02:28 PM
(14-04-2017 12:48 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(14-04-2017 11:15 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Trump is gonna bring back assassins. Why did we get rid of them in the first place again?

America never got rid of its assassins. Killing a paranoiac dictator of an isolationist country is extremly difficult and who knows who would repalce him. Probably a military junte that's not going to very nice with anybody.

Ah. I see. Chuck Norris is available though. He could just stay for a while when he's done.

#sigh
14-04-2017, 02:34 PM
(14-04-2017 01:56 PM)BnW Wrote:  Shithead is banking on the reality that North Korea can't hit the US at all. I'm sure the South Koreans and Japanese are shitting collective bricks about now. And, I saw a news blurb earlier today that the Chinese are amassing troops near their boarder with NK to prevent floods of people coming over.

Banking is a good word for what could happen. As in globally crashing if Seoul or any major japanese city were to be nuked in response of this shithead waving his dick. That would also crash the US economy in a way that would make 2008 look like a funfair. And that's even leaving out the chinese, their economic as well as their military power and their partial control of the dollar.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
14-04-2017, 02:55 PM
(14-04-2017 01:56 PM)BnW Wrote:  Shithead is banking on the reality that North Korea can't hit the US at all. I'm sure the South Koreans and Japanese are shitting collective bricks about now. And, I saw a news blurb earlier today that the Chinese are amassing troops near their boarder with NK to prevent floods of people coming over.

Are we done with this asshole yet? Aren't we about due for another election? Because, it feels like it's been four fucking years already.

Wait a second!

USA sending ships out for NK....China amassing troops at the border to NK.
Let me guess, next thing we will see is NK ships attacking the US task force? An UN mandate against NK probably? Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse