Krispy Update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Krispy Update
So as of late I'm back to where I was a year ago, virtually no help and I'm having to do ALL of the leg work with no guidance from my command after they have been directed to do so. No surprise and to be honest I've let it go. I've stopped expecting any help and now I know there isn't anything to be done by saying anything so there's that.

In other news on top of what has been going on with my medical discharge or admin(still being determined which one I get) my family has been adding to the already heavy burdens. They know I'm having to figure out what to do next with finding work and providing for my own family. Yet I get a call yesterday from my mom and all she had to say was that I should be calling home to check on everyone because everything has gone to shit since I left in 2011. No one has any self confidence and is depressed. From the kids to the adults 20+ years older than me. So now I have that in the back of mind.

My therapist along with my wife(the two people I talk to) are really surprised at how I'm handling this compared to a few weeks ago. No weed no alcohol or anti depressants. I think it's due to my don't care attitude aside from my wife and dogs. Anyway that's all I got for now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Krispy Update
Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
16-11-2015, 09:52 AM
(16-11-2015 09:41 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  I think it's due to my don't care attitude aside from my wife and dogs.

When you're not emotionally tied to an outcome, that's when you have freedom of action. The day you learn to not give a shit, you are truly free Smile

'Murican Canadian
[+] 11 users Like yakherder's post
16-11-2015, 11:07 AM
(16-11-2015 09:52 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 09:41 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  I think it's due to my don't care attitude aside from my wife and dogs.

When you're not emotionally tied to an outcome, that's when you have freedom of action. The day you learn to not give a shit, you are truly free Smile

Quoted for truth!
16-11-2015, 11:09 AM

Ain't this the truth.
16-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Ok so I just spoke with my case worker for my medical board. Turns out the same Doctor that's been holding this whole process up since August still has not done what was asked of him. Even after being told by the head medical officer for the base directed him to two weeks ago with a closing business request on it for the day instructed. Now they're going to have to elevate it and get more leadership involved it's been almost 3 months of waiting on just him he's the last one to sign off. This whole system is laughable. Glad I'm not expecting much from them anyway because this would drive anyone insane.
16-11-2015, 11:45 AM
(16-11-2015 11:41 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  Ok so I just spoke with my case worker for my medical board. Turns out the same Doctor that's been holding this whole process up since August still has not done what was asked of him. Even after being told by the head medical officer for the base directed him to two weeks ago with a closing business request on it for the day instructed. Now they're going to have to elevate it and get more leadership involved it's been almost 3 months of waiting on just him he's the last one to sign off. This whole system is laughable. Glad I'm not expecting much from them anyway because this would drive anyone insane.

So sorry you have to deal with all of that. Undecided

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
16-11-2015, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 06:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-11-2015 09:52 AM)yakherder Wrote:  When you're not emotionally tied to an outcome, that's when you have freedom of action. The day you learn to not give a shit, you are truly free Smile

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-11-2015, 07:41 PM

When you give up hope, it all becomes so much easier. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.

~ Jonathan Swift

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post