Kristen Powers-From Skeptic To Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Kristen Powers-From Skeptic To Christian
Quote:In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, may the lying lips of the devil be shut tight! And may God forever establish His love and salvation in the heart of Miss Powers…And to the spirit that is at work behind the naysayers on this blog, I say to you, remember that your time is short. You have been defeated by the finished work of Jesus upon the cross. You can rant, you can rail accusations , you can try and cast doubt, and mock. But you are finished. Jesus has overcome. Blessed be the name of The Lord!

We're fucked now... Ohmy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
04-11-2013, 12:22 AM
One lady converting to Christianity for some boyfriend is nothing compared to the number of people deconverting for logic!
[+] 4 users Like Colourcraze's post
04-11-2013, 12:24 AM
"Do you believe Jesus is your Savior?" My stomach sank. I started to panic. Oh no, was my first thought. He's crazy"

First impressions are usually correct.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 5 users Like sporehux's post
04-11-2013, 12:29 AM
(04-11-2013 12:24 AM)sporehux Wrote:  "Do you believe Jesus is your Savior?" My stomach sank. I started to panic. Oh no, was my first thought. He's crazy"

First impressions are usually correct.

See, this is why I love my heathen girlfriend. We both think religion is crazy...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Emotions prevailing over thinking. Happens every day.

What's more amazing is that everyone, even the christians, think its really amazing that someone who has looked at the evidence could come out on the side of christianity. They treat these as a miracle since the evidence is admittedly (by everyone, apparently) so conclusively against the truth of the christian faith. I think that is just hilarious - imagine the opposite - a newspaper article about a christian who becomes an atheist after examining evolution, or similar in a skeptic magazine. The response would be a resounding thud. Uh, Duh.......

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
[+] 2 users Like Skippy538's post
06-11-2013, 11:20 AM
(04-11-2013 12:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
Quote:In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, may the lying lips of the devil be shut tight! And may God forever establish His love and salvation in the heart of Miss Powers…And to the spirit that is at work behind the naysayers on this blog, I say to you, remember that your time is short. You have been defeated by the finished work of Jesus upon the cross. You can rant, you can rail accusations , you can try and cast doubt, and mock. But you are finished. Jesus has overcome. Blessed be the name of The Lord!

We're fucked now... Ohmy

Yeah, . . . .after all, . . . if you're not cool with a human virgin sacrifice, . . . in other words, something dying bloody before a super being is satisfied, . . . then you just don't get it! Laughat
[+] 2 users Like DeavonReye's post
06-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Don't know... She tale a 2x4 to the back of the head recently? Oh wait; that's what you call "love", innit? Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
06-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Kristen Powers-From Skeptic To Christian
So, I posted this here on the weekend. I get into the office Monday and a guy who works here has forwarded this article to EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY. As if to say "See? Our delusions ARE real! This ex-nonbeliever says so!"
06-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah, spotted it on FB too Big Grin Hehehe... some random news reporter turns Christian and the world goes bananas. Christees pioneered this bloody confessing to the world like it's some great good you're doing bullshit. Of course it's bloody popular. All the other twits get validated and you yourself get a lovely rush of *doing the right thing*. Hope Mr Right turns out not to be an asshole and is worth all this Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-11-2013, 02:57 PM
(06-11-2013 02:10 PM)onedream Wrote:  So, I posted this here on the weekend. I get into the office Monday and a guy who works here has forwarded this article to EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY. As if to say "See? Our delusions ARE real! This ex-nonbeliever says so!"

"Our delusions ARE real!"

Does that even make sense? Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post