Kung Fury!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Kung Fury!
Anyone here watched this short gem on Netflix yet? If not, drop what you're doing and go watch it now!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
03-11-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Kung Fury!
I have a co-worker who has been trying to get me to watch it for months. I want to I just keep forgetting when I am at home haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2015, 01:42 PM
It's one of those movies that are so ridiculous it's hilarious like Kung Pao: Enter the Fist (but nowhere as quotable as Kung Pao)

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
03-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Yeah it's 20 minutes of pure random awesomeness that doesn't make any sense, and it doesn't matter.

I don't really give a damn if a viking girl riding in on a velociraptor and mowing down Nazis with a Gatling gun makes sense or not. I just want it to happen, and it does.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-11-2015, 02:48 PM
I saw it. It didn't make sense, and that was the idea I suppose.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-11-2015, 03:13 PM
It is the craziest most wonderful thing ever.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-11-2015, 04:04 PM
I died when Hackerman pulled out the Nintendo Power glove Laugh out load

03-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Hitler's minions being disrupted by a dinosaur was quite the scene. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-11-2015, 10:20 PM
Just ran across it the other night, didn't know what to expect.... Mind blowing awesomeness. I giggled through the whole thing.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Mind trip

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce