L.A. Noire(CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2011, 01:21 PM
L.A. Noire(CONTAINS SPOILERS)
I finished L.A. Noire last night and it left me feeling that everything i done in game was a waste of time. Don't get me wrong i thought it was a great game and the facial movements of the characters was amazing which id like to see in more games as it adds a sense of realism. But you spend the entire game jailing all the wrong people you work out who the black dahlia killer is. He was responsable for all the murders you investigate when you work homicide. Yet he gets away with it because hes related to someone in government. Then near the end you have all the evidence to convict the vice squad, police cheif mayor etc with corruption then the D.A cuts a deal and they get away with it. Then they are all at phelp's funeral talking shit about how he was a friend when he was the one trying to expose the corruption. I know its a statement about corruption in the government and the police but it still felt like you did nothing.
Does anyone else feel the same? or is it just me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 01:37 PM
RE: L.A. Noire(CONTAINS SPOILERS)
I don't even want to HEAR about your complaints!! At least you CAN PLAY L.A. Noire! This is the 2nd time a great detective game has been PS3 exclusive (DAMN YOU HEAVY RAIN!!). Once again, I'm forced to play vicariously through a youtube Let's Play series.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
01-06-2011, 03:24 PM
(01-06-2011 01:37 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I don't even want to HEAR about your complaints!! At least you CAN PLAY L.A. Noire! This is the 2nd time a great detective game has been PS3 exclusive (DAMN YOU HEAVY RAIN!!). Once again, I'm forced to play vicariously through a youtube Let's Play series.
L.A. Noire isnt a ps3 exclusive I've got it on my xbox 360
01-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I still PC and can't play that game! sucks! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2011, 04:01 PM
(01-06-2011 03:24 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-06-2011 01:37 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I don't even want to HEAR about your complaints!! At least you CAN PLAY L.A. Noire! This is the 2nd time a great detective game has been PS3 exclusive (DAMN YOU HEAVY RAIN!!). Once again, I'm forced to play vicariously through a youtube Let's Play series.
L.A. Noire isnt a ps3 exclusive I've got it on my xbox 360

Wha.... what? I was lied to!! Stupid commercials! Out now for the PS3 my ass!

But I've already watched the whole game. I wonder if it's still worth playing.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Ive noticed that for a few games being advertised for one console when its multi platform.
Yeah its worth playing. It is a good game has a good story theres only a handfull of things about it that i wasnt happy with. Over all id say it was worth buying.