L.A. Noire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2013, 05:24 PM
L.A. Noire
I'm pretty bored. So I think I'm gonna try to beat L.A Noire (Starting from the beginning)

Anyone else enjoy the game? Or were you sort of let down like I was.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-02-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: L.A. Noire
I'm still trying it, it's not a great game imo, it gets repetitive really quickly. It's not bad, it's actually quite good, but not great :/

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-02-2013, 07:15 PM
L.A. Noire
I couldn't finish it, but I can say that about most games I've played. In fact that's how I know a good game: I finish it.

I loved the facial animations. That was great work. But I'm not a skilled interrogator. And unlike many other things required of me playing other games, I don't find this to be a skill that's easy to just pick up.

Honestly, the most fun I had in the game was driving around and seeing what Hollywood and LA were like in that time period. I've actually driven past many of the places in the game.

I look forward to more Rockstar games (GTA5!). But I just couldn't get into this one.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
14-02-2013, 07:56 PM
It had such potential but they messed up
everything you do in the game is pointless. You convict all the wrong people no matter what choices you pick, the real killer gets away with it and you end up dead, you have no affect on the game what so ever
14-02-2013, 08:38 PM
I was let down as well.. many different aspects mostly what has been said. It was still well made in a lot of ways.

I feel if they made a sequel it could be outstanding, kinda like this was a steeping stone as Red Dead Revolver was for Red Dead Redemptino.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
17-02-2013, 02:48 AM
L.A. Noire
On a lighter note, Diablo 3 is fun again. I've been able to complete inferno twice now! =P

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
17-02-2013, 09:24 AM
I was majorly let down. The first half of the game is good, then it gets ridiculously tedious.

[Image: opforum1.png]
17-02-2013, 10:44 AM
(14-02-2013 08:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I was let down as well.. many different aspects mostly what has been said. It was still well made in a lot of ways.

I feel if they made a sequel it could be outstanding, kinda like this was a steeping stone as Red Dead Revolver was for Red Dead Redemptino.
Yeah if they made a sequal as good as red dead redemption I'd be thrilled. What a fantastic (and hard) game.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
17-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Its been a few days since I played through the initial training part of the game...and I'm already having a hard time wanting to turn it back on. I think my attempt to actually finish L.A. Noire if a futile one. Sad

17-02-2013, 06:41 PM
I played it for a couple hours, trying to do everything right... Then I did something wrong, and they were like "hey, no problem, the game is still going to continue, and you still get the promotion"... after that I lost interest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L.A. Noire(CONTAINS SPOILERS) FSM_scot 5 696 01-06-2011 04:35 PM
Last Post: FSM_scot