26-04-2014, 12:21 PM
LA Clipper Owner Drunken Racist Rant
"Don't bring black people to my games." - A Fucking Idiot

And Snoop Dogg's epic response.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 01:00 AM by evenheathen.)
RE: LA Clipper Owner Drunken Racist Rant
This is all I heard:

"Why can't you respect my right to be an idiotically hateful person? I don't understand why you feel the need to actually point out how shitty of a person I am and what it is that makes me an idiot so that I might be able to reflect upon my worldview and perhaps change it for the better. Fuck you for trying to better me, that's such a selfish thing to do. You're only suppose to be a pretty face for me to be publicly seen with, not an actual human being with thoughts that make sense. You should be ashamed of yourself."

edit: Also what snoop said.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
26-04-2014, 01:25 PM
That was bizarre!

What kind of person would phone him to complain about her being seeing with a black guy? And a world famous black guy, at that!
And is the US still so culturally backward that that kind of person (the unnamed caller) holds any influence?

I find that so hard to comprehend.

The world needs more introverts who don't give a shit what other people think.

Truly bizarre!

Huh

26-04-2014, 01:55 PM
I don't think he was just drunk. Maybe too much coke...."you're a fighter, you're a born fighter!"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Getting tired of these rednecks!!!Angry I don't like rap but I have respects for snoop doggie dog

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-04-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 02:41 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-04-2014 01:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't think he was just drunk. Maybe too much coke...."you're a fighter, you're a born fighter!"

He owns the LA Clippers so I guess he could be high on whatever he wants. He's high on something. Probably not coke though. Cocaine and old man hearts don't mix well. Fucker's gonna end up paying for that drunk dialing. The NBA is looking into sanctioning him. And he's got a whole bunch of black players and a black coach going "What the fuck was that boss? Or should we say massa?" ... And a lone white boy J.J. Redick going "You guys know that ain't me, right? I mean we've seen each others' dicks and shit."

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2014, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 10:43 AM by DLJ.)
(26-04-2014 02:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ...
I don't like rap but I have respects ...

I think you'll find it's spelled... r'spec

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-04-2014, 02:54 PM
(26-04-2014 02:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 02:06 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  ...
I don't like rap but I have respects ...

I think you'll it's spelled... r'spec

Dodgy

My bad. Now I really want that snoop dogg voice for cod ghost.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
26-04-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 07:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-04-2014 01:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't think he was just drunk. Maybe too much coke...."you're a fighter, you're a born fighter!"

Listened to it again. Dude's drunk. Don't think he's a racist. Dude's just fuckin' drunk. ... Why the fuck his girlfriend start recording him? Old man rich idiots putting their money on GoldDiggers. Foolish man builds his house upon the sand, Wise man builds his house upon an amazingly sturdy ManlyGirl rock. Tongue

Heyyyyy, don't be a foolish man.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2014, 11:20 PM
That's ugly and sad.