LA Clipper Owner Drunken Racist Rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: LA Clipper Owner Drunken Racist Rant
I dunno... To me it sounded like a mad man talking. Like he's totally deluded...

Strange...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Amazing. I'd've thought, certainly in this forum, there'd be instant unease that a man's intimate private conversation wasn't private. So what if some of his personal feelings and beliefs aren't in lockstep with the politically correct memes of the day? Who's are?

That conversation was nobody's business but his and his girlfriend's. That she publicized it does NOT make it the public's business. (It appears she did it deliberately in retaliation for a lawsuit against her for embezzlement).

This isn't the first time a private expression out of step with political correctness wrecked a career, ruined a life. Giving this license is turning thought crime into real crime. Are we really that stupid we think our private thoughts and beliefs must be an open book, putting us permanently on the precipice of fatal downfall for the slightest improper utterance? Perhaps we are. The evidence so far seems to confirm it.

Frightening.
Find all posts by this user
27-04-2014, 01:03 PM
(27-04-2014 09:30 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  That conversation was nobody's business but his and his girlfriend's. That she publicized it does NOT make it the public's business.

I oppose censorship of any kind, personally. Censorship can only be applied out of arrogance: the arrogance that the censor knows better than you what you should be exposed to. His expectation of privacy was obviously unfounded. Should've kept his drunken rant to himself. But now it's out there and while it may not be the general public's business, it certainly is the NBA's and all the black players and the black coach and the one scared shiltess white boy playing for the Clippers.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user