LA public schools using bibles to teach science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: LA public schools using bibles to teach science
(18-06-2015 06:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Scopes Monkey Trial, what, 5 billion years ago, and just a few years ago with "ID" the Dover trial?

When are these fuckheads going to get a clue?

Never, I'd say "sadly", but if they ever did they'd be on our team, and COTW... I prefer him not on my team.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2015, 10:25 PM
(18-06-2015 06:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are an idiot; a willfully ignorant, delusional moron. Drinking Beverage

Do you ever read anything worthwhile? Like this, or this?

The old I will post links that agree with my position approach *yawns*
18-06-2015, 11:24 PM
(18-06-2015 10:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The old I will post links that agree with my position approach *yawns*

You are a joke. I bet you did not read them eh?

You could learn a lot from Chas. Very learned man.

You on the other hand are a numbskull. Why don't you fuck off back to the brain dead church you came from and leave us in peace???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-06-2015, 12:00 AM
(18-06-2015 05:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 02:26 AM)LostLegend Wrote:  Yeah, because you don't want kids learning actual science, incase they start to see through all that bronze age superstition you lot so dearly cling on to, hey?Smartass

I guess we disagree on what is actual science.

You mean Psuedo-science surely?

Unless someone's been holding back on some major peer reviewed evidence in support of intelligent design?

I wont hold my breath.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post
19-06-2015, 05:14 AM
(18-06-2015 10:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 06:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are an idiot; a willfully ignorant, delusional moron. Drinking Beverage

Do you ever read anything worthwhile? Like this, or this?

The old I will post links that agree with my position approach *yawns*

Do you ever read anything worthwhile? Or just your AiG crap?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2015, 05:33 AM
(19-06-2015 05:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 10:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  The old I will post links that agree with my position approach *yawns*

Do you ever read anything worthwhile? Or just your AiG crap?

I suspect the only things he reads are his Bible and forum threads Rolleyes This guy votes Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-06-2015, 05:40 AM
If one day we could convert 'stupid' into fuel, we'd have an infinite energy source...

On the other hand, I really wonder what the course would look like, covering the acidity of a whale stomach (Jonah 1:17) or the relationship of bats to other birds (Leviticus 11:13-19)?

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
19-06-2015, 10:52 AM
(18-06-2015 05:39 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Magically appear? Huh? Ohhh, I get it. You mean magically appear, the same way that reptiles magically evolved into birds. I get it now.
If you mean the tomes of evidence for evolution versus a genocidal sky wizard then sure.

Or versus thinking your little mental conversation with your invisible daddy means more to him than starving children around the world, then sure.
19-06-2015, 11:39 AM
(18-06-2015 09:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  Never, I'd say "sadly", but if they ever did they'd be on our team, and COTW... I prefer him not on my team.

I was drafted by Team Jesus, and I signed a life-term contract. We'd like you to be on our team if you are interested, if not, well...

Anyone that is not for us, is against us.

Roll with us, or get rolled over.
19-06-2015, 11:52 AM
(18-06-2015 11:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You could learn a lot from Chas. Very learned man.

The day I learn from Chas is the day that Ann Frank, Adolf Hitler, and Malcolm X resurrect from the dead...and they all collaborate on a double album with David Duke, and one of their hit songs is a remake of "We Are the World", and on the album cover there is a picture with all of their hands joined together in perfect unity.

I don't think that is happening anyime soon, do you?