LA public schools using bibles to teach science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: LA public schools using bibles to teach science
(19-06-2015 10:52 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  If you mean the tomes of evidence for evolution versus a genocidal sky wizard then sure.

Have you ever seen a reptile-bird kind of transformation? Or are you relying on a science text book written by individuals that already believe in the theory??

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

(19-06-2015 10:52 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Or versus thinking your little mental conversation with your invisible daddy means more to him than starving children around the world, then sure.

Wait a minute, why aren't those children evolving in such a way that will allow them to live on less food? I mean hell, if we are talking about doing what it takes to survive, right? Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 12:11 PM
(19-06-2015 11:58 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Have you ever seen a reptile-bird kind of transformation? Or are you relying on a science text book written by individuals that already believe in the theory??

Have you ever seen a sea part or are you relying on a religious book written by individuals that already believe in the hype?

(19-06-2015 11:58 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Wait a minute, why aren't those children evolving in such a way that will allow them to live on less food? I mean hell, if we are talking about doing what it takes to survive, right? Laugh out load
Why isn't your loving god answering the prayers of those kids as he said he would in your holy book?
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
19-06-2015, 02:42 PM
(19-06-2015 11:52 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 11:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You could learn a lot from Chas. Very learned man.

The day I learn from Chas is the day that Ann Frank, Adolf Hitler, and Malcolm X resurrect from the dead...and they all collaborate on a double album with David Duke, and one of their hit songs is a remake of "We Are the World", and on the album cover there is a picture with all of their hands joined together in perfect unity.

I don't think that is happening anyime soon, do you?

No, it won't because you are a willfully ignorant fuckhead. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-06-2015, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 02:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-06-2015 11:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I was drafted by Team Jesus, and I signed a life-term contract.

So the term of the contract is up when you die. That's the most reasonable thing you've said here.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(19-06-2015 12:11 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Have you ever seen a sea part or are you relying on a religious book written by individuals that already believe in the hype?

Ahh but there is a difference, my ignorant friend; We both believe in something neither of us have seen, except I admit that my belief is based on faith (among evidence), while you aren't willing to admit the same when it comes to your belief.

Second, my belief isn't being paid for by the tax payers dollar, unlike yours.

See the difference?

(19-06-2015 12:11 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Why isn't your loving god answering the prayers of those kids as he said he would in your holy book?

Why don't your evolution theory give rabbits the ability to fly, so that they can escape predators more efficiently?
19-06-2015, 03:40 PM
(19-06-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it won't because you are a willfully ignorant fuckhead. Drinking Beverage

And I also won't learn anything from you, as was suggested. Why? Because on an intellectual level, you don't have anything to offer me Drinking Beverage
19-06-2015, 03:43 PM
(19-06-2015 03:40 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it won't because you are a willfully ignorant fuckhead. Drinking Beverage

And I also won't learn anything from you, as was suggested. Why? Because on an intellectual level, you don't have anything to offer me Drinking Beverage

That's hilarious. You are ignorant of reality and live in delusion.

19-06-2015, 03:44 PM
(19-06-2015 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So the term of the contract is up when you die. That's the most reasonable thing you've said here.

^ Ignorance. According to the Christian view, when the body dies, the spirit lives on...so there is no death in terms of nonexistence. So when I said I have a "life-term" contract, I am implying the contract is extended beyond the physical realm...in other words, FOREVER.
19-06-2015, 03:47 PM
(19-06-2015 03:44 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So the term of the contract is up when you die. That's the most reasonable thing you've said here.

^ Ignorance. According to the Christian view, when the body dies, the spirit lives on...so there is no death in terms of nonexistence. So when I said I have a "life-term" contract, I am implying the contract is extended beyond the physical realm...in other words, FOREVER.

^Lack of evidence. In the realistic view, dualism is unsupportable.

19-06-2015, 03:53 PM
(19-06-2015 03:38 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Why don't your evolution theory give rabbits the ability to fly, so that they can escape predators more efficiently?

Evolution theory never said they would. Your book, however, insists that those who believe will get what they pray for. And they don't.

You're funny. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post