LA public schools using bibles to teach science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: LA public schools using bibles to teach science
(21-06-2015 07:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  [quote='GirlyMan' pid='801443' dateline='1434935178']
when I close my eyes and think of a porterhouse steak (well done) with mushrooms, onions, and A-1 sauce, what part of my physical brain can you examine and tell me what I am thinking???

OH! Well NOW COTW is guilty of the A-1 Fallacy!

Everyone knows you don't use A-1 sauce on a perfectly prepared steak that already has dressings.

Furthermore he forgot the mother fucking crushed garlic so there is that too.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 08:01 PM
btw. I am going to make a video on explaining evolution using playdoh. Something mainly for kids but what other people can understand too!

If anyone has any ideas of what direction I might take this in what what I might wanna do with it, just a video of my playing with it or try "somehow" to make a stop motion claymation video then gimme some suggestions.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-06-2015, 08:27 PM
(21-06-2015 08:01 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  btw. I am going to make a video on explaining evolution using playdoh. Something mainly for kids but what other people can understand too!

If anyone has any ideas of what direction I might take this in what what I might wanna do with it, just a video of my playing with it or try "somehow" to make a stop motion claymation video then gimme some suggestions.
well if you have the patience for it, that's great. I wouldn't use playdoh, plasticine is a much better option which doesn't dry out and is easier to mold with. Have you made stop-motion films before?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
21-06-2015, 08:46 PM
(21-06-2015 07:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  when I close my eyes and think of a porterhouse steak (well done) with mushrooms, onions, and A-1 sauce, what part of my physical brain can you examine and tell me what I am thinking???

OH! Well NOW he is guilty of the A-1 Fallacy!

Everyone knows you don't use A-1 sauce on a perfectly prepared steak that already has dressings.

Worcestershire sauce is the only allowable condiment. ... for fuck's sake you people been living under a rock?

#sigh
21-06-2015, 09:14 PM
(21-06-2015 07:59 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 07:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  when I close my eyes and think of a porterhouse steak (well done) with mushrooms, onions, and A-1 sauce, what part of my physical brain can you examine and tell me what I am thinking???

OH! Well NOW he is guilty of the A-1 Fallacy!

And well-done? Only a complete fool would cook a porterhouse well-done.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-06-2015, 02:15 PM
(20-06-2015 07:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  'Fewer', not 'less'.

Oh, in math class, we never had any math problems that said anything like "is 3 greater than, or FEWER than 4?".

It was always "is 3 greater than, or LESS than 4".

But oh well.

(20-06-2015 07:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your level of education seems rather low. You only seem to understand simple ideas without complexity or nuance.

You have committed fallacy after fallacy but are impervious to correction. You are a sadly unintelligent and ignorant boy.

Holy shit...more than four sentences in a single post?? I knew you could do it, Chas. Wait a minute, that was only five...still more, but not enough to give you one of these ---->Thumbsup

Laugh out load
22-06-2015, 02:20 PM
(21-06-2015 08:00 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  OH! Well NOW COTW is guilty of the A-1 Fallacy!

Why?
22-06-2015, 02:31 PM
(21-06-2015 09:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  And well-done? Only a complete fool would cook a porterhouse well-done.

And only an empty shell of a man would take a picture holding his cute wittle kitty.
22-06-2015, 02:35 PM
(22-06-2015 02:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 07:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  'Fewer', not 'less'.

Oh, in math class, we never had any math problems that said anything like "is 3 greater than, or FEWER than 4?".

It was always "is 3 greater than, or LESS than 4".

But oh well.

The difference, illiterate one, is that of amount of something versus number of things.

Quote:
(20-06-2015 07:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your level of education seems rather low. You only seem to understand simple ideas without complexity or nuance.

You have committed fallacy after fallacy but are impervious to correction. You are a sadly unintelligent and ignorant boy.

Holy shit...more than four sentences in a single post?? I knew you could do it, Chas. Wait a minute, that was only five...still more, but not enough to give you one of these ---->Thumbsup

Laugh out load

You might try speaking to the substance, but I suppose that is too difficult.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-06-2015, 02:37 PM
(22-06-2015 02:31 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 09:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  And well-done? Only a complete fool would cook a porterhouse well-done.

And only an empty shell of a man would take a picture holding his cute wittle kitty.

That doesn't even make sense. You seem to have nothing left in your insult bag.