LBGT: Something that bothered me on fb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 05:25 PM
LBGT: Something that bothered me on fb

Sigh, i strive to not to be a downer, but there really are so many shitty people in the world. What about hysterectomys? Do those patients not qualify as women any more?

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: LBGT: Something that bothered me on fb
(14-08-2015 05:25 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  Sigh, i strive to not to be a downer, but there really are so many shitty people in the world. What about hysterectomys? Do those patients not qualify as women any more?

I don't think its being a downer so much as wishing whole-heartedly that people would mind their own damn business, & look after their own back yards
!
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
14-08-2015, 05:40 PM
This is so full of ignorance it is not even funny.

Most woman around the world don't have a high school education? That is complete and utter bull shit right there. Anyone who argues that that statement is correct has no touch with reality and is just a lying liberal feminist fascist loser.

Most MEN around the world cant change their gender if they wanted too either.

Also implying that the only thing that makes a female a female is making babies and being in pain is just not only a wrong statement or belief, but just furthers misogynistic biblical beliefs that woman just need to get pregnant as their only purpose in life...get pregnant and make me dinner!

She obviously has been indoctrinated with this old disgusting belief. Being a woman is a lot more than just your reproductive organs, the same goes for men as well.
Being a guy means something more then farting, acting tough and having a penis and taking care of a family. A lot more. When you really start to define what it means to be male or female, you discover that what it means to be a woman or a man are both essentially the same exact thing. When your description of what makes a man a man or a woman a woman is the same, the only thing you can call it is what it means to be human.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
14-08-2015, 05:41 PM
There must be something cynical about me where I say, "hey, they're not threatening to gun her down with an ARP, that falls below the crazy-line."

On the other hand, it says something about this country when the bar is that damn low.
14-08-2015, 05:58 PM
So what about women who never have kids?

What about women who are not widows?

So is the only argment to e a woman is to have a period? Because that is the only one no GG has a choice in.

The rest is subjective, and ignorant. Gender is a choice kiddo, so a woman is by physiology and by the brain.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2015, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2015 06:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-08-2015 05:40 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Also implying that the only thing that makes a female a female is making babies and being in pain is just not only a wrong statement or belief,

I don't think that was Emilee's point. I think her point is there are shared experiences that woman, mothers, breast cancer survivors and menopausal have that Caitlyn can never experience. I think she's wrong to say Jenner can't identify as a woman. She can certainly do that. But she will never be able to relate to what it means to be woman. She has 64 years of shared experience with men. I think that's Emilee's point and it seems sound to me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
14-08-2015, 06:04 PM
This bitch needs to get over herself. A lot of women don't have to deal with the stuff she describes either. Also, someone needs to introduce her to the fact that sex isn't even binary. If she heard about sex chromosome abnormalities, ambiguous genitalia, and other intersex conditions, I'm sure it would blow her puny little mind (or more likely not, because she'd have her hands cupped too tightly over her ears to hear any of it.)

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post