LGBT ramble

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: LGBT ramble
(14-12-2012 07:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 07:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ellenjanuary is a lesbian. Duh. Dodgy
But isn't that still...aw, nevermind. Rolleyes
Still, what? Are you calling me a FAG!?!? Angry

Man, I get outta this hospital, you're going in it. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2012, 11:10 AM
(14-12-2012 10:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 07:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  But isn't that still...aw, nevermind. Rolleyes
Still, what? Are you calling me a FAG!?!? Angry

Man, I get outta this hospital, you're going in it. Angry
Yer in da' hospital? Sad Y'aright?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
14-12-2012, 11:19 AM
(14-12-2012 07:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 04:11 AM)Vera Wrote:  No, tranny is quite derogatory and condescending and dismissive.

And it's not the same when you're talking to your friends. Would you really call someone you don't know a fag? A person with mental disabilities - a retard? Or even all of them, generally - a bunch of retards? Cripples? Coons? In serious conversation, not when kidding back and forth with a buddy?

Unfortunately, yes, yes I would and I do. I do not mean anything bad by it, I just use it. It is just that I think a whole lot differently about the whole LGBT issue(s) and I have a completely different opinion on names and how people call other people. I try to be polite when talking to strangers, because I know they think like 99% of the rest of the people. But when I talk to people who know me, I can talk freely and then I talk like an asshole, for those of you who do not know me and the way I think about this world.

Yeah, I AM an asshole and I do things in a strange way. Perception is a bitch.

Bitches.

Tongue
Even though you don't mean any harm in it, I think it shows a lack of consideration for how your word choice affects others. It's like my grandma...she refers to African-Americans as, "coloured people" which by now is obsolete & offensive. We educate her to let her know that it's impolite to use that term & it might hurt people's feelings or make them think she doesn't like black people. If she cares about people's feelings or having healthy social interactions, she'll modify the word usage.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post