LGBT (sub)section?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: LGBT (sub)section?
(15-06-2017 07:39 AM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 07:33 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Muffs seems to be obsessive anout being a total asshole constantly and demanding no consequences for what he says. If he gets to be an asshole constantly, why don't I get to annoy him constantly? Is Muffs perhaps getting special treatment?

He uses ad hominem but I've yet to see anyone who argues with him not do it back. I've also never seen him go on a war path in public. Though, I have seen those who argue against him do so. Everyone was being light hearted until the tirade started once again.

(14-06-2017 08:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-06-2017 08:04 AM)Emma Wrote:  Actually, he's right. For someone who supports free speech, you sure are willing to stifle it yourself.

Wink

Except, ya stupid tranny, I'm not "stifling" anything...
Citation needed.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
15-06-2017, 08:00 AM
(15-06-2017 07:48 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 07:39 AM)Larai19 Wrote:  He uses ad hominem but I've yet to see anyone who argues with him not do it back. I've also never seen him go on a war path in public. Though, I have seen those who argue against him do so. Everyone was being light hearted until the tirade started once again.

(14-06-2017 08:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Except, ya stupid tranny, I'm not "stifling" anything...
Citation needed.

If I'm correct I thought they were both fighting previously. Perhaps the name-calling was because of their previous argument?
That wasn't an inception argument.

I show no favoritism even to those who disagree with me because I try not to be swayed by biases in the sort of magnitude. People seem so cross when people do speak unfavorable opinions, and I was just pointing out that it is a disruption, seems rather pointless.
15-06-2017, 08:23 AM
(15-06-2017 08:00 AM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 07:48 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

If I'm correct I thought they were both fighting previously. Perhaps the name-calling was because of their previous argument?
That wasn't an inception argument.

I show no favoritism even to those who disagree with me because I try not to be swayed by biases in the sort of magnitude. People seem so cross when people do speak unfavorable opinions, and I was just pointing out that it is a disruption, seems rather pointless.

It'd be one thing if he was merely expressing an unpopular opinion, but he isn't. It's bullying. I know what bullying is because I've been bullied. In addition to having my own share of emotional abuse.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
15-06-2017, 08:33 AM
You don't get it, Genesis, when the little aussie (or was it kiwi? Like I give a fuck) snotbubble does it, it's free speech. But god forbid anyone should dare say something to him, when you're just expected to bend over and take it like a man and not like a snowflake Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-06-2017, 08:37 AM
(15-06-2017 08:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  You don't get it, Genesis, when the little aussie (or was it kiwi? Like I give a fuck) snotbubble does it, it's free speech. But god forbid anyone should dare say something to him, when you're just expected to bend over and take it like a man and not like a snowflake Drinking Beverage

You lot attacked me first. I am simply defending myself.
And someone has to champion for the values of the forum, no one else is gonna do.
If that means I have to roll around in the mud with cancer like yourself so be it.

I'm a hero when you think about it. Fighting oppression and 'maliciousness' with fabulous hair.
Earmuffs: Defender of the People.

Vera: Cancer.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-06-2017, 08:43 AM
He used a derogatory phrase out of principle? Which to my knowledge is what caused everyone's anger. It wasn't directed at anyone and it was meant harmlessly until the fights started to happen. That is not bullying.
Bullying is purposefully inciting harm on others, which I've certainly seen both parties to do each other. No one who fights against him is anymore innocent, so I've seen. It would be quite different if he were the only one making insults and ad hominem. Why is calling someone something derogatory more offensive then calling him an "edge-lord" or "a self-loathing homosexual" because they disagree with his point?

Also, I have no issue with people pushing back with opinions. I encourage it. I don't look down at you, or anyone else who disagrees with my points and I never called anyone "snowflakes" or "stupid" for disagreeing with me. And I've not made assumptions about my criticizers unlike how some have done to me, and I'm not even offended. Can you say the same?
15-06-2017, 08:56 AM
I'm a little bemused at having seen the slop-talk move from the viper's pit to here, and the productive conversation start to take place at the split thread in the viper's pit. Laugh out load
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
15-06-2017, 09:02 AM
(15-06-2017 08:56 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm a little bemused at having seen the slop-talk move from the viper's pit to here, and the productive conversation start to take place at the split thread in the viper's pit. Laugh out load

Laugh out load
15-06-2017, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2017 09:16 AM by earmuffs.)
(15-06-2017 08:56 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm a little bemused at having seen the slop-talk move from the viper's pit to here, and the productive conversation start to take place at the split thread in the viper's pit. Laugh out load

Let's evaluate how that happened, shall we?
Girly and Muffs teasing each other having a bit of fun. All fine so far. Annnd there it is, out of the blue Genesis interrupting a perfectly good banter about glory holes and ball cream to 'maliciously' attack me.

This is the shit I'm talking about Emma. Maybe if instead of saying nothing, or even encouraging it in some cases, you condemn your little crony might stop and EK, Girly and myself can get back to our discussion on glory holes and anti-wrinkle ball cream.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-06-2017, 09:19 AM
I need more than ball cream to rescue my crusty old cock. Wink Laugh out load
Thread Closed