LGBT (sub)section?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: LGBT (sub)section?
(15-06-2017 09:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 08:56 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm a little bemused at having seen the slop-talk move from the viper's pit to here, and the productive conversation start to take place at the split thread in the viper's pit. Laugh out load

Let's evaluate how that happened, shall we?
Girly and Muffs teasing each other having a bit of fun. All fine so far. Annnd there it is, out of the blue Genesis interrupting a perfectly good banter about glory holes and ball cream to 'maliciously' attack me.

This is the shit I'm talking about Emma. Maybe if instead of saying nothing, or even encouraging it in some cases, you condone your little crony might stop and EK, Girly and myself can get back to our discussion on glory holes and anti-wrinkle ball cream.

It sounds like you think I have some sort of power over how other people think about you or interact with you. How people interact with you is a situation of your own doing in my opinion.

And besides, I was commenting on on how the discussion devolved, not pointing fingers at who brought it to that level.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
15-06-2017, 09:21 AM
(15-06-2017 08:56 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm a little bemused at having seen the slop-talk move from the viper's pit to here, and the productive conversation start to take place at the split thread in the viper's pit. Laugh out load

Girly and Muffs teasing each other having a bit of fun. All fine so far. Annnd there it is, out of the blue Genesis interrupting a perfectly good banter about glory holes and ball cream to 'maliciously' attack me.

This is the shit I'm talking about Emma. Maybe if instead of saying nothing, or even encouraging it in some cases, you condemn your little crony might stop and EK, Girly and myself can get back to our discussion on glory holes and anti-wrinkle ball cream.

And what a conversation it was...
Shocking I feel like I've read too much...
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
15-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Muffs- what's your suggested solution for how I feel about the word "Tranny" and other offensive words?
15-06-2017, 09:31 AM
(15-06-2017 09:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Let's evaluate how that happened, shall we?

This is the shit I'm talking about Emma. Maybe if instead of saying nothing, or even encouraging it in some cases, you condone your little crony might stop and EK, Girly and myself can get back to our discussion on glory holes and anti-wrinkle ball cream.

It sounds like you think I have some sort of power over how other people think about you or interact with you. How people interact with you is a situation of your own doing in my opinion.

And besides, I was commenting on on how the discussion devolved, not pointing fingers at who brought it to that level.

You're the leader of the plague squad, you have more power than you give yourself credit for.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-06-2017, 09:33 AM
(15-06-2017 09:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:19 AM)Emma Wrote:  It sounds like you think I have some sort of power over how other people think about you or interact with you. How people interact with you is a situation of your own doing in my opinion.

You're the leader of the plague squad, you have more power than you give yourself credit for.

Bullshit- you give too little credit to others on this forum for not having minds of their own.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
15-06-2017, 10:00 AM
I have you on ignore, you pathetic crybaby, but if you think I find you a despicable excuse for a human being because Emma's put a spell on me or something, you're even more pitiful than you've been proving yourself to be.

Also, for someone who can dish it out in huge, steamy, stinking heaps, you sure as hell don't have the foggiest how to take it.

Pity we're not all older men who get intimidated easily, isn't it? Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 10:07 AM
(15-06-2017 10:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  I have you on ignore, you pathetic crybaby, but if you think I find you a despicable excuse for a human being because Emma's put a spell on me or something, you're even more pitiful than you've been proving yourself to be.

Also, for someone who can dish it out in huge, steamy, stinking heaps, you sure as hell don't have the foggiest how to take it.

Pity we're not all older men who get intimidated easily, isn't it? Drinking Beverage

Oh shit, she just played the Mr. Woof card. Or rather, the Mr./Mrs. Woof card. Big Grin

#sigh
15-06-2017, 01:16 PM

Did I invade your safe space? Why do you care? Thought you had a thick skin.

15-06-2017, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2017 05:22 PM by earmuffs.)
I really don't understand where this "you can't take it" is coming from.
You insult me so I insult you back... I'm not having a cry unlike you lot. You people really are incredibly stupid and hypocritical.
And I'm not trying to intimidate anyone or 'stifle free speech' of anyone. You insult me. I insult you back. Like it's not a hard concept to grasp. Yet I insult you back and you lot get so triggered and start claiming I'm 'offended' or 'can't take it' or whatever when you are the guys that started it and are now having a cry over the fact that I dish it right back at you. Vera, you're obviously a cancerous person because I don't know where this is coming from, I don't know if you're on your period or something because I genuinely thought you above this bunch of triggered retards. You disappoint me and a lot of other people I'm sure.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-06-2017, 05:43 PM
(15-06-2017 05:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really don't understand where this "you can't take it" is coming from.
You insult me so I insult you back... I'm not having a cry unlike you lot. You people really are incredibly stupid and hypocritical.
And I'm not trying to intimidate anyone or 'stifle free speech' of anyone. You insult me. I insult you back. Like it's not a hard concept to grasp. Yet I insult you back and you lot get so triggered and start claiming I'm 'offended' or 'can't take it' or whatever when you are the guys that started it and are now having a cry over the fact that I dish it right back at you. Vera, you're obviously a cancerous person because I don't know where this is coming from, I don't know if you're on your period or something because I genuinely thought you above this bunch of triggered retards. You disappoint me and a lot of other people I'm sure.

This post doesn't pass the "all growed up" test.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
Thread Closed