LGBT (sub)section?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: LGBT (sub)section?
Dom, the supposed maturity ship sailed ages ago. After calling people AIDS (who the fuck even uses this as an insult! Facepalm ) this is all that's left of it...

[Image: Skeleton-Coast-shipwreck-6.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 05:56 PM
(15-06-2017 05:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  Dom, the supposed maturity ship sailed ages ago. After calling people AIDS (who the fuck even uses this as an insult! Facepalm ) this is all that's left of it...

[Image: dead-kiwi-oct-2011-nook-002-for-web_zpszcp5pttv.jpg]

Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Laugh out load

Oh, Girly, don't ever change!

[Image: tumblr_mrjc6fmn0l1sppmago1_250.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 06:14 PM
(28-05-2017 04:48 PM)Leerob Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 04:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  LGBTQA Wink

You know, the longer the abbreviation gets, the more even I roll my eyes. I think over all we have arrived at 7 letters by now: LGBTQIA. It's a bit exagerated in my opinion. But that's just me.
Anyway if we cannot agree on the short version, we can call it something else completely. "Pride section" or whatever.
Though I honestly think that nobody will cry if it is the short version LGBT. Short and spicy. No reason to over complicate.

Anyway, let's see what moms says (or whoever has a say on this stuff nowadays)

In 1965 I bought a brand new MGBGT2. Whenever I see this new LGBT etc I think of that joyful little ride. The 2 referred to the removable solid roof and the 1 had the soft top that folded back!
15-06-2017, 06:55 PM
(15-06-2017 06:14 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  ...
joyful little ride
soft top that folded back!

I thought this thread related to gender statuses not sexual practices.

Huh

15-06-2017, 07:06 PM
(15-06-2017 05:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 05:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really don't understand where this "you can't take it" is coming from.
You insult me so I insult you back... I'm not having a cry unlike you lot. You people really are incredibly stupid and hypocritical.
And I'm not trying to intimidate anyone or 'stifle free speech' of anyone. You insult me. I insult you back. Like it's not a hard concept to grasp. Yet I insult you back and you lot get so triggered and start claiming I'm 'offended' or 'can't take it' or whatever when you are the guys that started it and are now having a cry over the fact that I dish it right back at you. Vera, you're obviously a cancerous person because I don't know where this is coming from, I don't know if you're on your period or something because I genuinely thought you above this bunch of triggered retards. You disappoint me and a lot of other people I'm sure.

This post doesn't pass the "all growed up" test.

Dom, this whole thing doesn't pass the "all grown up" test, but suuuure Mrs Mature, single out my post. Then again you and I never did see eye to eye I feel. What's one more person coming out of the woodwork to take their little dig.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-06-2017, 09:12 PM
(15-06-2017 05:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 05:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really don't understand where this "you can't take it" is coming from.
You insult me so I insult you back... I'm not having a cry unlike you lot. You people really are incredibly stupid and hypocritical.
And I'm not trying to intimidate anyone or 'stifle free speech' of anyone. You insult me. I insult you back. Like it's not a hard concept to grasp. Yet I insult you back and you lot get so triggered and start claiming I'm 'offended' or 'can't take it' or whatever when you are the guys that started it and are now having a cry over the fact that I dish it right back at you. Vera, you're obviously a cancerous person because I don't know where this is coming from, I don't know if you're on your period or something because I genuinely thought you above this bunch of triggered retards. You disappoint me and a lot of other people I'm sure.

This post doesn't pass the "all growed up" test.

I don't find that post more immature the these ones...

(15-06-2017 10:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  I have you on ignore, you pathetic crybaby

(15-06-2017 01:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Did I invade your safe space? Why do you care? Thought you had a thick skin.

So why single out his alone? Can they not all be considered immature posts?
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
16-06-2017, 07:15 AM
(15-06-2017 09:30 AM)Emma Wrote:  Muffs- what's your suggested solution for how I feel about the word "Tranny" and other offensive words?

Aren't your offenses or your proclivity to be offended your problem? Like I don't know why it's Muff's or anyone else's responsibility to assuage you. How about the ignore button and also just generally treat them with ambivalence. It's like refusing to turn off the TV when someone sees something they dislike, turn to a different channel. Also, I have a problem
with the idea that words are offensive inherently, any word can be offensive, am I supposed to watch my mouth in order to please people? I think that's something that needs to be a freely given consideration, not an expected obligation.

And Vera, I'm a tiny bit surprised at the name calling. Gasp But it's whatever, I just kind raised my eyebrows.

As for The issue of the subforum, if it's to talk about issues that only gay people can comment, I think that it's fine, I also believe that this community is open enough to have a sensible discussion and let a discussion flourish here with little to no obstruction. Then again, this is the stupid dumbass kid who got the teen subforum.

Be excellent to each other, my dudes and dudettes.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
16-06-2017, 07:20 AM
At work.

Having 'Lunch' eating a "Foot-long" white bread club sammich wi 'Double' Old English cheese, garlic aolia(sp?) Sauce.

If I feel hungry again in seven or so hours I have a big bowl into which will go '90 second' rice (Heat/steam in micro wave for 90 sec) and chicken cubes wi butter sauce.

Both perfect for a loooong cold winter's night.

Big Grin

EDIT: On phone. .. no idea how post ended up here. Sad Terribly sorry. Could Mods adjust, please?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-06-2017, 07:20 AM
(16-06-2017 07:15 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 09:30 AM)Emma Wrote:  Muffs- what's your suggested solution for how I feel about the word "Tranny" and other offensive words?

Aren't your offenses or your proclivity to be offended your problem? Like I don't know why it's Muff's or anyone else's responsibility to assuage you. How about the ignore button and also just generally treat them with ambivalence. It's like refusing to turn off the TV when someone sees something they dislike, turn to a different channel. Also, I have a problem
with the idea that words are offensive inherently, any word can be offensive, am I supposed to watch my mouth in order to please people? I think that's something that needs to be a freely given consideration, not an expected obligation.

And Vera, I'm a tiny bit surprised at the name calling. Gasp But it's whatever, I just kind raised my eyebrows.

As for The issue of the subforum, if it's to talk about issues that only gay people can comment, I think that it's fine, I also believe that this community is open enough to have a sensible discussion and let a discussion flourish here with little to no obstruction. Then again, this is the stupid dumbass kid who got the teen subforum.

Be excellent to each other, my dudes and dudettes.

And so, I would suggest that anyone offended by my reaction to toxic language and behavior do what they would prescribe for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
Thread Closed