Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: LGBT (sub)section?
What would Atticus Finch do, earmuffs?

Find all posts by this user
09-07-2017, 08:02 AM
I'm just posting so Genesis doesn't get final post.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-07-2017, 08:14 AM
(09-07-2017 08:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm just posting so Genesis doesn't get final post.

Is that something Atticus Finch would care about?

09-07-2017, 09:47 AM
(28-05-2017 06:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Seems like self-segregation to me, I don't see the point.

I'm going to agree that it's self-segregation, but I will disagree with "I don't see the point". I just don't know if it's a good enough point to have it's own subsection.
1) Not really sure how many of us there are here so I don't know if such a sub thread is actually needed.
2) Do we as a community want to open that can of worms? (Do we really want a black atheist, Hispanic atheist, female atheist, male atheist, furry atheist... etc.) I just don't see that going anywhere good.
3) I like the fact that there are so many het's that actually read and respond to Queer issue posts. I don't think we would get the same participation if there was a "gay's only" section. Which even if that wasn't what it was meant as is what it would feel like to some.
09-07-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 12:45 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
This matter has been decided.

Thread closed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
Thread Closed