LGBT (sub)section?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: LGBT (sub)section?
(31-05-2017 06:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How am I derailing the thread? It's about the thread.

This post and a few others have removed been from the new LGBT+ thread as that one is intended to be a resource/support thread and it has been agreed (by our overlady) that it will be moderated.

So naturally, this thread is a good place to dump the debris as it is a thread about that thread.

Akin to the Ban Log Commentary thread, I guess.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
31-05-2017, 10:20 AM
This is a thread about the possibility of a sub-forum, not the thread in the personal issues sub-forum.
31-05-2017, 10:23 AM
(31-05-2017 09:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 06:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How am I derailing the thread? It's about the thread.

This post and a few others have removed been from the new LGBT+ thread as that one is intended to be a resource/support thread and it has been agreed (by our overlady) that it will be moderated.

So naturally, this thread is a good place to dump the debris as it is a thread about that thread.

Of course the simple solution would be for both Emma and earmuffs to put each other on ignore being as how they really don't get along, personally I like both of them so I guess I do have a vested interest in that happening, so just ignore me I'm just sounding off.
31-05-2017, 10:28 AM
(31-05-2017 10:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 09:22 AM)DLJ Wrote:  .

Of course the simple solution would be for both Emma and earmuffs to put each other on ignore being as how they really don't get along, personally I like both of them so I guess I do have a vested interest in that happening, so just ignore me I'm just sounding off.

Nah- I rather enjoy challenging muffs, but that thread is not the place to do it.
31-05-2017, 10:30 AM
The only one you're challenging Emma is your own brain capacity to not act like a fucking teenager.
"nah ah! I asked you first!"
This is the level of conversation I'm dealing with in PM right now.
31-05-2017, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 10:39 AM by Emma.)
(31-05-2017 10:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The only one you're challenging Emma is your own brain capacity to not act like a fucking teenager.

This, coming from the child who petulantly refuses to answer a question in PM, spills the PM discussion into the open forum, and is having a whiny meltdown in a support thread because of his freeze peeches. Come on, dude. Seriously. Stop talking shit.

Edit to add: YOU brought the discussion to the level above. And you keep it there because you can't seem to have a discussion in good faith. I asked you why you are afraid of safe spaces, and you refused to answer and in return asked me why I'm afraid of the word "tranny". Then you leave a neg rep calling me a tranny and telling me to eat a dick.

Dude- you're transparent. Grow up.
31-05-2017, 10:38 AM
(31-05-2017 10:34 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 10:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The only one you're challenging Emma is your own brain capacity to not act like a fucking teenager.

This, coming from the child who petulantly refuses to answer a question in PM, spills the PM discussion into the open forum, and is having a whiny meltdown in a support thread because of his freeze peeches. Come on, dude. Seriously. Stop talking shit.

You PMed this:

"Nope, no double standards. But I sure as shit am not answering your question until you answer mine. But if you answer mine, I promise I will answer yours."

Like.. it can't get any more childish. So.. double standards with the question thing and double standards when calling people childish.
31-05-2017, 10:42 AM
I tried with you, muffs. Since you're posting the PM, let's just include the whole thing.

earmuffs Wrote:
Emma Wrote:
earmuffs Wrote:
Emma Wrote:
earmuffs Wrote:
Emma Wrote:
earmuffs Wrote:
Emma Wrote:
earmuffs Wrote:
Emma Wrote:Why are you so afraid of safe spaces?

Why are you so afraid of the word tranny?

You're afraid of answering my question now? Seriously? Or are you just unable?

Says the tranny that didn't answer mine. Double standards much?

Nope, no double standards. But I sure as shit am not answering your question until you answer mine. But if you answer mine, I promise I will answer yours.

Jesus Christ you're like a fucking child. shoo fly.

Seriously? You are being petulant. Please answer the question, or just say you refuse to answer it.

Seriously? You are being petulant. Please answer the question, or just say you refuse to answer it.

Holy Christ, dude. Get over yourself.

You are being petulant. Please answer the question, or just say you refuse to answer it.
31-05-2017, 10:43 AM
(31-05-2017 10:34 AM)Emma Wrote:  

Edit to add: YOU brought the discussion to the level above. And you keep it there because you can't seem to have a discussion in good faith. I asked you why you are afraid of safe spaces, and you refused to answer and in return asked me why I'm afraid of the word "tranny". Then you leave a neg rep calling me a tranny and telling me to eat a dick.

Dude- you're transparent. Grow up.

Complaining that I wrote some negative in your rep after you initially wrote something negative in my rep first... where have I seen this shit before I wonder?
If anyone's transparent here, it's you because you're skin is so god damn thin and you ooze of double standards and trying to play the victim card when you pull the dogs tail and it turns around and bites you in the face.
31-05-2017, 10:44 AM
But hey, everyone LOVES muffs because "he says what's on his mind". Sure he does. Nope, he doesn't play games. He "tells it like it is". Sure- sure thing. Reminds me of someone who is now President of the US.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
Thread Closed