LIES THAT PAUL MADE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: LIES THAT PAUL MADE
(14-01-2014 10:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Paragraphs. Use them.

(14-01-2014 10:05 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 10:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Paragraphs. Use them.

I like you so SO very much Bowing

Why grammar works:

Let's eat kids.Sadcryface
Let's eat, kids. Yes

And worship we do the power of the paragraph!! Oh My Yes Bowing

The topic is interesting and I think there's another thread somewhere that's a lot easier to read about it...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2014, 10:40 AM
(14-01-2014 10:32 AM)truthBtold Wrote:  i will for sure not use paragraphs just to make everyone happy..happy..happy..

Ok then you shall continue to be ignored by most people. If you can't be fucked to present your ideas in a readable format why should we be fucked to decipher them.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-01-2014, 10:58 AM
(14-01-2014 10:26 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 10:10 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  I belieeeeeeeeve in the power of the paragraph, and in the holy trinity of grammar, punctuation, and spelling!

Tink, I night have to steal that for a sig line.
Evil_monster

Have at it!

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
14-01-2014, 12:12 PM
(14-01-2014 06:11 AM)truthBtold Wrote:  (Romans 10:4) (Galatians 3:24-26) (Ephesians 2:15) states there no longer is a sacrificial system. Jesus’ blood sacrifice paid the penalty for sins once and for all. The Levitical ceremonial laws do not apply today. But in (Acts 21:17-26) Paul takes the Navarite vow. Paul preached that jesus was the sacrifical lamb and told people there is no need for animal sacrifice. anymore. We should expect to find examples in Paul’s life where he lives out the doctrines of salvation espoused in the book of Hebrews…especially the one concerning of Jesus Christ’s death as the final atonement for sin. We find an example in the Apostle Paul’s life where he goes against the teachings of the book of Hebrews and brings a blood sacrifice for sin as an atonement after the cross.. Paul demonstrates through a Nazarite vow and its accompanying blood sacrifices (Num 6) that he was obedient to the rules and laws of the Pentateuch and the Mosaic Law. And since this offering occurs after the cross, the ramifications of such an offering if is “blood” has staggering consequences for traditional Christianity. (Num 6), blood sacrifices had to be brought in fulfillment of the Nazarite vow which Paul was obedient to over 30 years after the cross? Paul didnt believe, as seen in his actions, that Jesus was the last sacrifice once and for all? The writer of the book of Hebrews 10:1-2 is correct when it states that blood sacrifices for sin had “ceased to be offered?” How about (Hebrews 9:12-14) (Hebrews 9:28) (Hebrews 10:1-2) (Hebrews 10:10-18). How can we believe Hebrews 10:14 where it says we are “perfected forever” by the sacrifice of Jesus when just 30 years later the Apostle Paul was still bringing sin offerings to the Temple (after the death of jesus). Paul did not think that Jesus's death was a sacrifice to end all sacrifices. Paul still felt the need to obey the Law after the death of jesus, even laws concerning sin offerings as an atonement for sin. Christians havent studied deeply enough to search out these truths buried beneath the pages of their Bibles. What does that do to the teachings people hear week after week in churches, preached by those who repeat what they have heard and not studied out for themselves? Can you now see that the Law had never passed away after the cross and people have severely misunderstood the message of the Bible.

You assume that all the "Pauls" are the same person. Obviously they were not.
Good points though. They (the Pauls) used the "old law" when they found it convenient, (ie with respect to women and sexuality) and said they were freed from it, when that was convenient.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...Saint-Paul

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-01-2014, 01:04 PM
(14-01-2014 10:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 10:32 AM)truthBtold Wrote:  i will for sure not use paragraphs just to make everyone happy..happy..happy..

Ok then you shall continue to be ignored by most people. If you can't be fucked to present your ideas in a readable format why should we be fucked to decipher them.

dont u know that curiosity is innate. .. people are gonna look at my threads... silly man.... it seems like swearing is the in thing on this site.. and it seems like someone.. is a weeee bit uptight. ..decipher them like the bible!! Ha!
14-01-2014, 01:09 PM
(14-01-2014 01:04 PM)truthBtold Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 10:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok then you shall continue to be ignored by most people. If you can't be fucked to present your ideas in a readable format why should we be fucked to decipher them.

dont u know that curiosity is innate. .. people are gonna look at my threads... silly man.... it seems like swearing is the in thing on this site.. and it seems like someone.. is a weeee bit uptight. ..decipher them like the bible!! Ha!

No, he's not. You will be ignored by many if you make no attempt to make your post readable. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-01-2014, 01:12 PM
(14-01-2014 01:04 PM)truthBtold Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 10:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok then you shall continue to be ignored by most people. If you can't be fucked to present your ideas in a readable format why should we be fucked to decipher them.

In my experience people that use txtspeak often aren't worth bothering to decode. But do as you like no skin off my nose.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-01-2014, 04:26 PM
(14-01-2014 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 01:04 PM)truthBtold Wrote:  dont u know that curiosity is innate. .. people are gonna look at my threads... silly man.... it seems like swearing is the in thing on this site.. and it seems like someone.. is a weeee bit uptight. ..decipher them like the bible!! Ha!

No, he's not. You will be ignored by many if you make no attempt to make your post readable. Drinking Beverage

Il take what is a cry baby? for $200.. alex
14-01-2014, 04:27 PM
(14-01-2014 01:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 01:04 PM)truthBtold Wrote:  dont u know that curiosity is innate. .. people are gonna look at my threads... silly man.... it seems like swearing is the in thing on this site.. and it seems like someone.. is a weeee bit uptight. ..decipher them like the bible!! Ha!

In my experience people that use txtspeak often aren't worth bothering to decode. But do as you like no skin off my nose.

Thank you for ur support..NEXT
14-01-2014, 04:32 PM
(14-01-2014 04:26 PM)truthBtold Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 01:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he's not. You will be ignored by many if you make no attempt to make your post readable. Drinking Beverage

Il take what is a cry baby? for $200.. alex

Dude....... no. LOL Just don't do it. I'd hate to watch you get your head handed to you.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.