LIGO Gravity wave rumor!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: LIGO Gravity wave rumor!
I'm going to the college observatory...16" SCT, I am dying of excitement already

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
27-09-2015, 12:51 PM
(27-09-2015 12:32 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I'm going to the college observatory...16" SCT, I am dying of excitement already

The one by me is the Tellus Observatory in Cartersville, GA. They don't give the details of their telescope except for the aperture which is 20"

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2015, 01:14 PM
It's so cool we're allowed to go use someone else's wildly expensive and cool telescope

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post