LMAO @ Mormons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2012, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2012 01:48 AM by Filox.)
RE: LMAO @ Mormons
Germanyt, here, just watch this, it will all become even more funny and clear.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi...ut-mormons

Smile

Or this one about Scientology...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi...the-closet

I have never seen a better explanations for all those religions and cults than the way SP explained it. Simply priceless.

Oh, and you had to see the one about Muslims... Unfortunately these two were censored, the only censored episodes of SP in the history of SP. It is interesting to say that they didn't care about censure a few years before when they have shown Muhammed normally, without censorship and nothing has blown up. HOLD ON! I just wanted to give you a link to this episode, but I see that now even that one is censored and they can not air it. WTF are these Muslims doing? The episode was shown normally, without censor, then years after that, after some Muslim killed some reporter for drawing of Muhammed, they have all censored everything? The fuck is going on here? Muslims telling Americans what they can and can't show? Freedom of speech anyone? Fear?

Unfortunately, South Park Studios are still unable to show us the episodes because the Comedy Central does not allow them to. You would need to use torrents, episode names are 200, 201 and Super Best Friends.

Here is the picture of the prophet Muhammed, with the power of fire...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Best_Friends

[Image: South_park_muhammad.jpg]

Heads up, they might bomb us all now!

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
18-05-2012, 02:42 AM
(18-05-2012 01:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  Germanyt, here, just watch this, it will all become even more funny and clear.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi...ut-mormons

Smile

I have never seen a better explanations for all those religions and cults than the way SP explained it. Simply priceless.

Oh, and you had to see the one about Muslims... Unfortunately these two were censored, the only censored episodes of SP in the history of SP. It is interesting to say that they didn't care about censure a few years before when they have shown Muhammed normally, without censorship and nothing has blown up. HOLD ON! I just wanted to give you a link to this episode, but I see that now even that one is censored and they can not air it. WTF are these Muslims doing? The episode was shown normally, without censor, then years after that, after some Muslim killed some reporter for drawing of Muhammed, they have all censored everything? The fuck is going on here? Muslims telling Americans what they can and can't show? Freedom of speech anyone? Fear?

Unfortunately, South Park Studios are still unable to show us the episodes because the Comedy Central does not allow them to. You would need to use torrents, episode names are 200, 201 and Super Best Friends.

Here is the picture of the prophet Muhammed, with the power of fire...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Best_Friends

[Image: South_park_muhammad.jpg]

Heads up, they might bomb us all now!

Smile

This is what frustrates me and leads me to believe that we will never have true freedom of speech with such blatant hatred and stupidity coming from these radical groups. I understand moderate Muslims are fine but it stills seems that even they don't care as long as their violent prophet is protected.

I unfortunately see only war in our future with views like this. Islam is not exempt from freedom of speech and should not be. They are trying to make themselves superior and in the end I truly believe we will have a conflict that rivals or surpasses our most tragic wars.

I don't want that to happen but I believe people don't seem to want to become a peaceful global community unless its with people that are exactly like them and that will never happen.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post
18-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Newgrounds.com has a clip called You Are a Fucking Moron (YAAFM). It's a cartoon that makes fun of people. Scientologists is one of the more popular ones.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/1055275/

ebaums too

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
18-05-2012, 10:02 AM
WOW! Just spent the last couple hours watching these videos. I had very little knowledge of the Mormon faith...this is as irrational as Scientology or the Heaven's Gate beliefs.

I can understand if you are raised in a cult, indoctrinated from birth, and everyone around you follows a certain belief system that you are likely to follow along. If it's all you know and your contact with those outside the faith is limited and your access to TV, books, etc. is also limited, how are you going to know to question things.

Where I get confused is when people, adults, are suckered in by these groups. How does that happen? Do they seek out people who are weak or who are going through something traumatic? Are they gathering up the lonely and isolated? I would have to be heavily sedated to let someone get through even a fraction of their pitch...I don't understand how these groups can continue to survive and grow unless they are just breeding more members and getting them right from the start.

Maybe some of you that were heavily into churches that recruited know the answer. As a Catholic in an area that was well over 90% Catholic, there was no one left to recruit so I didn't experience that side of religion.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
18-05-2012, 12:58 PM
(18-05-2012 01:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  Germanyt, here, just watch this, it will all become even more funny and clear.

ISmile

Not to mention this is the episode where they locked Tom Cruise and JOHN TRAVOLTA in the closet.. and now all these massuers are coming forward about him.. South Park is genius.. haha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
21-05-2012, 05:44 AM
Aha, not only that they are Scientologists, they are also gay, which is not a problem by itself, but if you are a world known celebrity and you pretend so hard that you are hetero, you pretend so much that you get an arranged marriage from within your church and you have kids with them... Now that's some fucked up hypocrisy. And that's some fucked up kids they gonna have. Completely twisted views, not knowing anything about reality, about your parents, about love, about science, about religion, about homo/hetero relationships. This is a perfect case for social service, specially after Travolta's kid died because he was not using normal medicine, but some religious shit...

I hope that South Park rips them a few new assholes, they did not yet get all they deserve.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson