LOL Magoo Has Gone Viral!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2012, 06:57 PM
I recently found a LOL Magoo comment on a YouTube video.

http://youtu.be/LpoHnpgYAwg --See Comment Section.

This thing is getting big! Now it's even an internet meme!

[Image: 30389524.jpg]

And to think that TTA's very own Magoo was at the heart of it all.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: LOL Magoo Has Gone Viral!
I don't think that one utterance of the phrase outside of it's usual habitat counts as an internet meme, it is still a cultural/community meme, but exists almost solely here for now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Philistine. It's got to start somewhere.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 07:21 PM
You are suggesting the Lol Magoo fad will take off out of this place through a private/unlisted YouTube video's comment section?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-11-2012, 07:23 PM
I just started using it other places. Don't ruin the party or you might not be invited next time killjoy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Someone seems jealous because there's not a LoL Free Thought meme. Drinking Beverage

17-11-2012, 07:27 PM
(17-11-2012 07:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Someone seems jealous because there's not a LoL Free Thought meme. Drinking Beverage
I'm suddenly aware of why that is.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Aw, that hurts...

Why would I be jealous of Magoo of all people, cultural meme or not.

17-11-2012, 08:06 PM
So you admit he's a cultural meme! Gotcha!
Lol Magoo!

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-11-2012, 08:08 PM
LOL
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsaId3MCHsSwlRi6enzNC...46WTKB0LHb]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post