LOOK PEOPLE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: LOOK PEOPLE
(07-10-2013 06:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yeah, you should leave this sorta stuff to the experts.

I hope you get aids.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 06:59 PM
(07-10-2013 06:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hope you get aids.

That's my insult to you, how dare you steal it and use it against me! Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 07:05 PM
(07-10-2013 06:59 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 06:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hope you get aids.

That's my insult to you, how dare you steal it and use it against me! Angry

I can use it against you, and I can derail your threads, simply because you're fat and I hate you.

Just kidding I won't derail.

But I still hate you.
07-10-2013, 07:11 PM
(07-10-2013 06:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yes,thats what i wanted to ask a long time ago. What event hapened on 14-7-06 that we had so manu visitors at the same time? And that number also includes ppl who were online at that time but were no members

It also includes search engine bots indexing the site. Their traffic can be quite heavy.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-10-2013, 07:11 PM
(07-10-2013 07:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can use it against you, and I can derail your threads, simply because you're fat and I hate you.

Just kidding I won't derail.

But I still hate you.

I hate you more. Drinking Beverage

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 07:12 PM
(07-10-2013 07:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 06:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yes,thats what i wanted to ask a long time ago. What event hapened on 14-7-06 that we had so manu visitors at the same time? And that number also includes ppl who were online at that time but were no members

It also includes search engine bots indexing the site. Their traffic can be quite heavy.

That's what I figured; with a number that big, a good portion would most likely be bots.
07-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Hughsie and Ferdinand, I really think you two need to get a room someplace.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-10-2013, 07:14 PM
(07-10-2013 07:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hughsie and Ferdinand, I really think you two need to get a room someplace.

I'd rather a room with a man-eating tiger.
07-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Google got its own spwcial account. Forums usually have a special thingy for search engine bots

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM
(07-10-2013 07:17 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Google got its own spwcial account. Forums usually have a special thingy for search engine bots

They do show up in the visitor count. At least they do in VBulletin, not sure about this software.