LOOK PEOPLE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: LOOK PEOPLE
(07-10-2013 07:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  @dom
i've seen on various fora acounts naned google(bot) . Always 0 posts and a huge time spent online.

Google sometimes crawls with a whole lot of different bots at once, and then you have all kinds of other search engines crawling, there are quite a few small and foreign ones too.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Ferdie-hughs derailment ™ is fun most of the time,but sometimes i want to block them

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
07-10-2013, 07:38 PM
(07-10-2013 07:36 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ferdie-hughs derailment ™ is fun most of the time,but sometimes i want to block them

You could always put us on ignore. Smile

Dunno what everyone's on about by the way. We've toned it right down recently and no-one took me up on my very generous offer to remove any proper derails from other threads and into the loveshack thread if PM'd asking me to.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 07:39 PM
(07-10-2013 07:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Damn girl control yo' self. Shy

I could say the same to you. Drinking Beverage

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
07-10-2013, 07:40 PM
(07-10-2013 07:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 07:36 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ferdie-hughs derailment ™ is fun most of the time,but sometimes i want to block them

You could always put us on ignore. Smile

Dunno what everyone's on about by the way. We've toned it right down recently and no-one took me up on my very generous offer to remove any proper derails from other threads and into the loveshack thread if PM'd asking me to.

You have been better about it recently, I'll give you that. But that doesn't mean we aren't going to give you shit about it. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-10-2013, 07:41 PM
(07-10-2013 07:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You could always put us on ignore. Smile

We get into trouble for derailing once, get put into the love shack, learn our lesson not to derail as much, or as many threads. If anything, we've toned it down a lot, or kept it to ourselves completely. We honestly haven't derailed as much as we once did. One derail, and we get yelled at. Lighten up a little. We're not derailing 30 threads simultaneously like we were three weeks ago.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
07-10-2013, 07:41 PM
(07-10-2013 07:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You have been better about it recently, I'll give you that. But that doesn't mean we aren't going to give you shit about it. Tongue

Figures. Dodgy

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Hmmm...never knew that,thanks. But if google can crawl with a kazilion bots at one server(wich im pretty sure they dont) why does google need a special googlebot account at fora?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
07-10-2013, 07:42 PM
(07-10-2013 06:39 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I didnt see the members list,but if there is,just sort it on date registered,look at the first member(methinks deepthought) and watch the registration date

Nope, you won't glean it from that. After a certain amount of time of inactivity, accounts are deleted by the system. Hundreds of the earlier accounts are no longer registered by the site, although their posts still show up, and their user ID is still catalogued. This means that the 10,000 mark was technically reached awhile ago, just not all the accounts would have been registered anymore when we hit that mark.

If you go back to the last page of the atheism & theism subsection, the oldest forum subsection, you will notice that the earliest posts are from mid-2009.
So yes, the most users online could not have actually occurred on the date stated since the forum didn't exist at the time.

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-10-2013, 07:44 PM
(07-10-2013 07:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Nope, you won't glean it from that. After a certain amount of time of inactivity, accounts are deleted by the system. Hundreds of the earlier accounts are no longer registered by the site, although their posts still show up, and their user ID is still catalogued.

This means that the 10,000 mark was technically reached awhile ago, just not all the accounts would have been registered anymore when we hit that mark. If you go back to the last page of the atheism & theism subsection, the oldest forum subsection, you will notice that the earliest posts are form mid-2009.

So yes, the most users online could not have actually occurred on the date stated since the forum didn't exist at the time.

TTA forum ghosts. Sad