LOOK PEOPLE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: LOOK PEOPLE
Yes,i give you props for toning it down. But as evenheathen said,we will give you shit when you do it.

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 07:47 PM
(07-10-2013 07:44 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yes,i give you props for toning it down. But as evenheathen said,we will give you shit when you do it.

You sums a bitches. Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-10-2013, 07:48 PM
(07-10-2013 07:44 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yes,i give you props for toning it down. But as evenheathen said,we will give you shit when you do it.

Sad

still really sad that zayne left one direction like you guys don't even know
07-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Deep created the forum ,rite?

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
07-10-2013, 07:50 PM
(07-10-2013 07:49 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Deep created the forum ,rite?

No, he joined about a month before me. He may have worked on the site earlier though.

The forum was originally just one section full of Spambots. Stark and Unbeliever initially took control and removed the bots and created the place as it is now I think.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Its kinda like a paradox. When feri-hughs derail a thread,i sometimes get mad. When they dont,it gets boring and i miss them. So i hope you never put them in the loveshack again.

07-10-2013, 07:53 PM
(07-10-2013 07:52 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Its kinda like a paradox. When feri-hughs derail a thread,i sometimes get mad. When they dont,it gets boring and i miss them. So i hope you never put them in the loveshack again.

Hug

Love u always LV.

still really sad that zayne left one direction like you guys don't even know
07-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks for clarifying. I always thought deep set the forum up so i assumed he was the first member

07-10-2013, 07:56 PM
But i dont love you,ferdi

JK i love you too Hug

07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
(07-10-2013 07:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i love you too Hug

You're insane dude.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.