LSD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 12:32 PM
LSD
So I was just wondering if anyone here has ever tried acid/LSD. I have been reading quite a bit about and it seems to have an amazing effect on people's lives, unless they have a bad trip. From reading people's experiences, everyone sees the world wobbling, colours seem very bright, and that people go very deep into their conscience and start thinking about existence and everything. Some people say that after it they feel like their mind and be de-cluttered, and they now know what to do with their life. Steve Jobs used LSD several times when he was young and he said it changed his life for the better. The only real danger it seems is if you are not in a comfortable situation with people you trust when you use it, you may have a bad trip and you have bad psychological effects for the rest of your life. I'd love to try it one day but I am not ready for it yet, and I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking.

Anyone ever used it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: LSD
Lol Magoo

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-11-2014, 12:43 PM
(10-11-2014 12:40 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lol Magoo

Can I contribute nothing to this forum only be Lol Magooed every time I post something?
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
10-11-2014, 12:49 PM
I have had friends who have taken acid and enjoyed it. I was never brave enough to try it. I would be worried about the quality of it today.

I'd drop some Owsley mad LSD in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-11-2014, 12:54 PM
(10-11-2014 12:43 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 12:40 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lol Magoo

Can I contribute nothing to this forum only be Lol Magooed every time I post something?

You know I can't resist.

I've done all kinds of stuff. LSD is great, but aside from what you've already mentioned about having a good environment, there's another VERY important factor. Trust the source, or DON'T DO IT. There's all kinds of acid out there being passed off as LSD. But you can overdose on them. LSD is safe, but it's copycats aren't, so please be careful.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-11-2014, 01:53 PM
(10-11-2014 12:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 12:43 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Can I contribute nothing to this forum only be Lol Magooed every time I post something?

You know I can't resist.

I've done all kinds of stuff. LSD is great, but aside from what you've already mentioned about having a good environment, there's another VERY important factor. Trust the source, or DON'T DO IT. There's all kinds of acid out there being passed off as LSD. But you can overdose on them. LSD is safe, but it's copycats aren't, so please be careful.

I wouldn't really know how to trust the source though. One guy suggested offering the dealer to give you one tab for free, and if you like it you will buy a whole sheet the next day. If the dealer was selling legit LSD they would accept your offer, because that way, they know they would make a good sell the next day, unlike someone who just wants to sell you some crap and move on. Apparently LSD supplies have dropped significantly since that guy was distributing 90% of it was busted years back.

I was actually talking to a guy in school today who said he knows someone who used LSD. He said he jumped out of a window and broke his arm. So he was either on something else or he was having a bad trip, either way he must have been fucked.

I wouldn't have a clue where to look for LSD, so I may have to become acquainted with dark net markets.
10-11-2014, 03:31 PM
It's hard, because as Stark mentioned where you take it is just as important as where you get it from.

You should take it with a trusted person who doesn't take anything.

They can remind you that you've dropped acid.

Only buy from someone you trust -- you can't find anyone you trust don't do it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-11-2014, 03:38 PM
I haven't had LSD but I've hallucinated on MDMA. I didn't find it as similar as people who describe LSD trips so I'm not sure if my comment is even worth reading but I find that whenever I do MDMA I black out and only remember like 5% of my night, which is pretty dangerous. I remember trying to tuck my girlfriend into bed in a lampost and seeing sharks and chinese lanterns sitting on branches of a tree. Other than that I haven't had a bad trip, though you can suffer major confusion on hallucinogens! I questioned where I was over and over again even in my own home!

P.S If you don't go all out stupid like me, MDMA has an amazing euphoric feeling before the hallucinations begin and you feel like you are a part of the sofa you're sat on.. such a comforting feeling!!!

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
10-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Why people have a stifling need to take drugs will always confuse the shit out of me.
And why members of TTA will happily encourage some 17 year to take LSD will also confuse the shit out of me.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
10-11-2014, 04:02 PM
(10-11-2014 03:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's hard, because as Stark mentioned where you take it is just as important as where you get it from.

You should take it with a trusted person who doesn't take anything.

They can remind you that you've dropped acid.

Only buy from someone you trust -- you can't find anyone you trust don't do it.

The person who will be with you should also have had experience with LSD, and moms is right, they should be sober at the time.

I have had a lot of LSD many years ago.

One bad drug. That is very dangerous. It can happen even to the experienced buyer. There is always that risk... it had my heart beating so fast I almost had a heart attack at age 17.

I also had many good trips though, and I have been a trip companion (sober when others took acid) many times.

It does seem to open up a different perspective, but if you continue the experiment, it starts fitting in and just becomes a wider perspective. After that it gets boring, or at least it did for me. It appeared finite to me, once you read the book, you're done.

I did probably have around 100 trips...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man