LSD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: LSD
Make sure you clear a good 12 hours from your schedule if you do decide to do it.
I was always amazed at how much booze I could consume while tripping.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 04:12 PM
You know, I don't think I would do it today. I would worry way too much about getting a bad drug. Times have changed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-11-2014, 04:13 PM
(10-11-2014 04:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  You know, I don't think I would do it today. I would worry way too much about getting a bad drug. Times have changed.

Same. I lost many a friend when I grew out of the phase of taking drugs drinking and acting docile! Some people just never grow up.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
10-11-2014, 04:17 PM
(10-11-2014 04:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  You know, I don't think I would do it today. I would worry way too much about getting a bad drug. Times have changed.

Psst, I know a guy. Big Grin
10-11-2014, 04:36 PM
(10-11-2014 04:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why people have a stifling need to take drugs will always confuse the shit out of me.
And why members of TTA will happily encourage some 17 year to take LSD will also confuse the shit out of me.

What thread are you reading?? Everyone is advising the 17 year old in question to excercise caution at every turn!!

If you think us telling Magoo not to do LSD is gonna keep Magoo from doing LSD, you're nuts. He'll make his decision, and I'm going to do my best to make sure it's an informed one.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-11-2014, 04:47 PM
(10-11-2014 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 03:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's hard, because as Stark mentioned where you take it is just as important as where you get it from.

You should take it with a trusted person who doesn't take anything.

They can remind you that you've dropped acid.

Only buy from someone you trust -- you can't find anyone you trust don't do it.

The person who will be with you should also have had experience with LSD, and moms is right, they should be sober at the time.

I have had a lot of LSD many years ago.

One bad drug. That is very dangerous. It can happen even to the experienced buyer. There is always that risk... it had my heart beating so fast I almost had a heart attack at age 17.

I also had many good trips though, and I have been a trip companion (sober when others took acid) many times.

It does seem to open up a different perspective, but if you continue the experiment, it starts fitting in and just becomes a wider perspective. After that it gets boring, or at least it did for me. It appeared finite to me, once you read the book, you're done.

I did probably have around 100 trips...

Damn, that is pretty scary what is did to your heart. Have not heard about something like that anywhere else. 100 trips is a lot of trips though, you must have built up a massive tolerance after that many.

earmuffs Wrote:And why members of TTA will happily encourage some 17 year to take LSD will also confuse the shit out of me

Silly earmuffs, if you read my post I said I am not considering doing it soon. I am almost 18 anyway.
10-11-2014, 04:55 PM
(10-11-2014 04:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 04:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why people have a stifling need to take drugs will always confuse the shit out of me.
And why members of TTA will happily encourage some 17 year to take LSD will also confuse the shit out of me.

What thread are you reading?? Everyone is advising the 17 year old in question to excercise caution at every turn!!

If you think us telling Magoo not to do LSD is gonna keep Magoo from doing LSD, you're nuts. He'll make his decision, and I'm going to do my best to make sure it's an informed one.

Absolutely this. Giving it a *like* isn't enough.

I would never advocate for anyone to take any type of drug, but if you do, you should know the facts.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-11-2014, 05:01 PM
(10-11-2014 04:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 04:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What thread are you reading?? Everyone is advising the 17 year old in question to excercise caution at every turn!!

Absolutely this. Giving it a *like* isn't enough.

I would never advocate for anyone to take any type of drug, but if you do, you should know the facts.

LSD is the only drug I would really consider taking, because it seems to have positive effects if used right, and there is no risk of being an addict. I'm not planning on using it in the immediate future, and who knows maybe I never will.

I think the best bet is to find someone in college next year who has experienced it, so I know I know where to get real stuff.
10-11-2014, 05:06 PM
I really couldnt give you any advice because I've never done an illegal drug in my life.

I can say however I knew someone who took LSD that freaked out and was trying to rip out the spiders that were coming out of her skin. I wouldnt bother risking it.
10-11-2014, 05:07 PM
(10-11-2014 05:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really couldnt give you any advice because I've never done an illegal drug in my life.

I can say however I knew someone who took LSD that freaked out and was trying to rip out the spiders that were coming out of her skin. I wouldnt bother risking it.

That's strange. I've had a few friends that have had bad trips and seen spiders that were coming for them.... hmm

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.