LSD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: LSD
A couple dozen times back in the 70s. Blotter was a favorite. I don't think I would try what's on the streets now though I had some interesting experiences back in the day.

Went to the movie "Jeremiah Johnson" while tripping - I still can't watch that movie. I have tried to watch it different times over the years but it just isn't the same as I remember. It makes me nervous and twitchy to try to watch the movie as it really is.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 05:34 PM
(10-11-2014 04:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 04:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  You know, I don't think I would do it today. I would worry way too much about getting a bad drug. Times have changed.

Psst, I know a guy. Big Grin

No, you don't. You know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy etc. who makes something he calls acid and sells it. You have no clue where it comes from or what it is.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
10-11-2014, 05:40 PM
(10-11-2014 05:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really couldnt give you any advice because I've never done an illegal drug in my life.

I can say however I knew someone who took LSD that freaked out and was trying to rip out the spiders that were coming out of her skin. I wouldnt bother risking it.

Do you know the situation they were in during the trip? The only reasons I have seen for bad trips are not being in a safe and familiar environment, not being with people you trust, and being worried about something bad happening before hand. If that was the case with your friend I wont have to worry because I can set things up correctly for myself and avoid those problems.

If your friend was in the perfect environment for tripping and still had a bad experience I would seriously reconsider.
10-11-2014, 05:41 PM
All I really know off the top of my head is she was at home and with her foster sister when it happened. I can get more details though.

I might add this was back in the 70's
10-11-2014, 05:42 PM
(10-11-2014 05:40 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 05:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really couldnt give you any advice because I've never done an illegal drug in my life.

I can say however I knew someone who took LSD that freaked out and was trying to rip out the spiders that were coming out of her skin. I wouldnt bother risking it.

Do you know the situation they were in during the trip? The only reasons I have seen for bad trips are not being in a safe and familiar environment, not being with people you trust, and being worried about something bad happening before hand. If that was the case with your friend I wont have to worry because I can set things up correctly for myself and avoid those problems.

If your friend was in the perfect environment for tripping and still had a bad experience I would seriously reconsider.

I don't think there is any way to know what you are really getting or how your body will respond. There is no 'perfect' way to do LSD.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-11-2014, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 01:34 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
LSD
I've tried everything that's reasonable shrooms LSD MDMA and tried coke nothing crazy like crack meth or heroin. LSD is by far my favorite (followed by MDMA shrooms then coke). It's indescribable. Awe inspiring euphoria. Awesome kaleidoscope visuals. Very cool and deep stuff. Get yourself a test kit and an extra hit to test if you're worried. For $20, better safe than sorry. Just make sure you're in a comfortable setting so you can enjoy yourself. Peace Smile

Test kit: http://bunkpolice.com

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like smileXsmileXsmile's post
11-11-2014, 01:35 AM
(10-11-2014 11:23 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  I've tried everything that's reasonable shrooms LSD MDMA and tried coke nothing crazy like crack meth or heroin. LSD is by far my favorite (followed by MDMA shrooms then coke). It's indescribable. Awe inspiring euphoria. Awesome kaleidoscope visuals. Very cool and deep stuff. Get yourself a test kit and an extra hit to test if your worried. For $20, better safe than sorry. Just make sure your in a comfortable setting so you can enjoy yourself. Peace Smile

Test kit: http://bunkpolice.com

Thanks for the help
11-11-2014, 04:26 AM
First time I tried it I had a really nightmareish trip.

If you want to take it for your first time, make sure to do it with a friend who has taken it before or can remain sober. Someone you trust to talk you out of something horrible.

I personaly suggest you try mdma first.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-11-2014, 06:13 AM
(10-11-2014 12:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I've done all kinds of stuff. LSD is great, but aside from what you've already mentioned about having a good environment, there's another VERY important factor. Trust the source, or DON'T DO IT. There's all kinds of acid out there being passed off as LSD. But you can overdose on them. LSD is safe, but it's copycats aren't, so please be careful.

I have a friend whose cousin died from that recently. He thought it was LSD, but it was actually research chemical. The assholes he was with didn't do anything right away when he stopped breathing so he when he eventually made it to the hospital, he spent a few days in a coma and then died at 17 years old.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
11-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Life is finite. Some things aren't worth the risk. At this point, it's very difficult to acquire legitimate LSD.

I have no desire to try a drug that "might" be LSD, and if I'm wrong cause me great harm in the form of losing my job or worse my life, making a widower out of my husband, and leaving my son motherless. He's the same age as my brother was when our dad died at 26 in a careless accident taking unnecessary risks.

So you're "almost" eighteen. I've watched numerous 17 year olds die - it's a tragedy every fucking time. The worst part is the aftermath, not just the lifeless body - that moment when a parent realizes their child is dead.

The only way I would purchase it is if I knew the producer - and there is no way in hell I would get myself mixed up in that environment. Been there, done that. No thanks.

If I were teaching drug education to replace the very unsuccessful DARE, a large part of it would be spent with students shadowing in the Emergency Department. The other part would be how to minimize harm.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post