LUCI (Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 07:21 AM
RE: LUCI (Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer)
(08-11-2013 01:35 AM)sporehux Wrote:  But I'm also a skeptic at core and that kick starter smell scammy, so i'll wait and see some unbiased reviews.

People ask me why I'm such a skeptical person.
My answer is because it makes me correct 9/10 times.

Now to check on my Phantom gaming console pre order.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
12-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Hmm....

When I was experimenting with meditation for the first time, of course I tried Lucid Dreaming, but it rarely worked.

Maybe this will.
29-12-2013, 09:37 PM
(08-11-2013 02:21 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I always have lucid dreams. Maybe it's just me and how my brain works, but I suggest starting your dream before you fall asleep. That is what I do anyways.

I regularly have lucid dreams (about one a month, not as regular as I would like) but this is the only way I've managed 'make' myself dream in this way.

Get into bed and comfortable about an hour before you actually need to sleep. Lie and think of a sort of story of what you want to be able to do and let yourself fall asleep in this manor. I usually then find my dream following this sort of story line and normally I can then control certain aspects of this.

I really wish I could dream more in this way and have more of a control of it when it happens!
29-12-2013, 09:39 PM
(08-11-2013 05:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 05:19 AM)sporehux Wrote:  How are you managing that trick ?

I don't know. I just lay there and think about what I want to dream and imagine it like a day dream I guess. Then it just continues on when I am asleep. When I am actually asleep I usually already know it's a dream, and if anything I don't like happens I just change it. I always start my dream before I go to sleep because it's the only way I can sleep. If I try to just lay there and sleep I start thinking too much and I'll be up all night. Maybe I'm just crazy...

That's the only way I can sleep too. I thought it was really odd of me, I'm glad it's not! If you don't mind me asking how long have you done/had to do this for?