(21-11-2012 11:09 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  Hail Satan and his Goddess Smile

Pics?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: LaVeyan Satanism
(21-11-2012 09:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 09:52 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  No, it doesnt.
I am an all or nothing person, Its who I am, I cant be 1/2 assed at anything I am or anything I do and for me, Paganism means going back to the ways in which I was raised around, the ways my aunt implemented into my childhood, waiting for the doors to open for example, the thing is that I do not believe in Paganism anymore either, Not 100%, sure I believe in The Goddess or nature being sacred-to a degree, the feel good parts of it anyhow but I no longer believe in magic, reincarnation, Psychic ability, etc, only ritual.
I bought 3 more books on Satanism yesterday at a bookstore, Ive already read a lot of them, I spent the night reading and thats what I believe, There is no doubt I am a Satanist so even if it did come with some kind of baggage (which for me it doesnt) Its who I am, what I am, I cant really deny it, I dont believe belief is a choice, I dont believe that an atheist could anymore make themselves believe in God than a Christian could wake up tomorrow and say-today I wll become an atheist, I think that you can educate yourselves about different positions but in the end you end up where your brain allows fr you to end up, some people just are who they are.
Anyways, I know that made no sense, I just woke up but what I do know is that I am very...religious? I need to talk about religion, I love religion/debate on religion, either Witchcraft or Satanism because of my background in both of them. I used to go into chatrooms to debate/discuss these issues but I got tired of having to defend or explain constantly instead of just finding like minded people with whom I could just relax with and still have lively discussions and debates so I think that even though-like it or not, I am atheistic, I need to find some Satanic/Pagan based message boards where I will find a bit more comaradarie. (sp)
Yes, it does. For everyone else.
So does atheism. "So you worship the Devil?", "Why do you hate God?" and "So you believe in nothing?", for instance.

Furthermore, if the name is too scary for you to handle, Satanism isn't right for you to begin with.
21-11-2012, 02:35 PM
(21-11-2012 02:04 PM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 09:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, it does. For everyone else.
So does atheism. "So you worship the Devil?", "Why do you hate God?" and "So you believe in nothing?", for instance.

Furthermore, if the name is too scary for you to handle, Satanism isn't right for you to begin with.

Exactly.
The name is meant to push out those that are whitelighters or have the good guy badge attached to them. The name, like Witchcraft is just something, some people cant handle or cant make sense of and those are the wrong people for the Satanist title. Smile
21-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Meh I see it as another form of piety

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
21-11-2012, 03:24 PM
(21-11-2012 02:35 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 02:04 PM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  So does atheism. "So you worship the Devil?", "Why do you hate God?" and "So you believe in nothing?", for instance.

Exactly.
The name is meant to push out those that are whitelighters or have the good guy badge attached to them. The name, like Witchcraft is just something, some people cant handle or cant make sense of and those are the wrong people for the Satanist title. Smile
You guys are so badass. I'm a bit of a goody two shoes though. Dunno if I could handle living in a 'lair' either... I bet you Satanists are the types who leave the lid of the loo up too. That's completely out I'm afraid. I guess I'm just not evil enough Undecided Still, I'll go unscrew the lids of the pens in church Evil_monster That way all the new arrivals won't be able to leave their address with the minister. Well I guess a percentage might... 'cos some of the pens might still work. Maybe I should steal them? I hope Satan will be pleased...
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post