Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Toast, sausage (a rarity for me), eggs, coffee with cream.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
17-12-2015, 11:57 AM
I made homemade black bean veggie burgers last night. I had a leftover one for breakfast today and a few homemade sweet potato fries. I eat weird things for breakfast sometimes Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Cornflakes with 2% milk for breakfast.

Stale cinnamon roll on the way to work (Food of the Gods when fresh, meh when stale -- it looked fresh!).

Bag of microwave popcorn (Orville Redenbacher Natural Light, "Simply Salted") at morning break.

Catered lunch at work -- ham with pineapple, corn, roll, brownie(s). This has been the best so far!
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
17-12-2015, 12:21 PM
(17-12-2015 11:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I made homemade black bean veggie burgers last night. I had a leftover one for breakfast today and a few homemade sweet potato fries. I eat weird things for breakfast sometimes Wink

Me too. I love leftovers for breakfast like, potato salad, stuffing from turkey (cold), baked sweet potato warmed with butter and a pinch of brown sugar. I usually have Cherrios and milk or eggs, bacon and toast but if I have the above I'll pick that first.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
17-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Made a cannellini bean/twirly pasta salad.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-12-2015, 04:12 PM
(17-12-2015 04:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Made a cannellini bean/twirly pasta salad.

Yum, sounds good! Can I have the recipe? Tongue
17-12-2015, 04:21 PM
(17-12-2015 04:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Made a cannellini bean/twirly pasta salad.

Yum, sounds good! Can I have the recipe? Tongue

Used about half a bag of Sunny Select Garden Twirls, sauteed half a can of beans on low heat, sauteed some onion, cut up a tomato, broke up some fresh spinach and threw everything together. I dunno how long the sauteing took, don't usually keep track of that. Big Grin

17-12-2015, 04:32 PM
(17-12-2015 04:21 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yum, sounds good! Can I have the recipe? Tongue

Used about half a bag of Sunny Select Garden Twirls, sauteed half a can of beans on low heat, sauteed some onion, cut up a tomato, broke up some fresh spinach and threw everything together. I dunno how long the sauteing took, don't usually keep track of that. Big Grin

That sounds Drooling I know you said you are trying more veggie options, do you like quinoa? I have a good quinoa salad recipe if you are interested.
17-12-2015, 04:36 PM
(17-12-2015 04:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:21 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Used about half a bag of Sunny Select Garden Twirls, sauteed half a can of beans on low heat, sauteed some onion, cut up a tomato, broke up some fresh spinach and threw everything together. I dunno how long the sauteing took, don't usually keep track of that. Big Grin

That sounds Drooling I know you said you are trying more veggie options, do you like quinoa? I have a good quinoa salad recipe if you are interested.

I do, sure!

17-12-2015, 04:45 PM
(17-12-2015 04:36 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That sounds Drooling I know you said you are trying more veggie options, do you like quinoa? I have a good quinoa salad recipe if you are interested.

I do, sure!

From Deliciously Ella...