Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
27-01-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(26-01-2016 09:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  lavash pizza with pineapples and black olive and crushed red pepper
That pizza sounds amazing........!Drooling Next time you have it, take a picture for us!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes UndauntedToast's post
27-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Savoury minced beef potatoes and broccoliDrooling
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-01-2016, 01:14 PM
(27-01-2016 11:00 AM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  
(26-01-2016 09:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  lavash pizza with pineapples and black olive and crushed red pepper
That pizza sounds amazing........!Drooling Next time you have it, take a picture for us!

It was! I thought I was the only weirdo who liked pineapple/olive/crushed red pepper on my pizza Tongue
27-01-2016, 01:19 PM
Shredded wheat with almond milk, 5 whole almonds, blackberries, blueberries, touch of ground flax seed, maple syrup Smile

Delicious lima loaf on bun with onion, mustard, mayo and ketchup.
hummus and carrots/red pepper strips
mandarins, apple.

(I'll post the lima bean loaf recipe on the vegan/vegetarian recipe thread when I get the chance: it's REALLY good)

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
27-01-2016, 01:21 PM
(27-01-2016 01:19 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  Shredded wheat with almond milk, 5 whole almonds, blackberries, blueberries, touch of ground flax seed, maple syrup Smile

Delicious lima loaf on bun with onion, mustard, mayo and ketchup.
hummus and carrots/red pepper strips
mandarins, apple.

(I'll post the lima bean loaf recipe on the vegan/vegetarian recipe thread when I get the chance: it's REALLY good)

Oh yum--I looooooove lima beans!
27-01-2016, 01:51 PM
Shrimp fried rice and some macadamias.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
27-01-2016, 02:10 PM
chicken
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Doing good so far. 1200 calories of Soylent and a coffee with cream. Planning something gluten free for my kid later.

Any day I choose to reject fast food I count as a good day. Soylent is helping me with that lots.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
27-01-2016, 02:20 PM
(27-01-2016 02:12 PM)I Am Wrote:  Doing good so far. 1200 calories of Soylent and a coffee with cream. Planning something gluten free for my kid later.

Any day I choose to reject fast food I count as a good day. Soylent is helping me with that lots.

What exactly is Soylent? I've seen others post about it as well.
27-01-2016, 03:13 PM
(27-01-2016 02:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-01-2016 02:12 PM)I Am Wrote:  Doing good so far. 1200 calories of Soylent and a coffee with cream. Planning something gluten free for my kid later.

What exactly is Soylent? I've seen others post about it as well.

It is a meal replacement drink. It aims to provide a balanced and complete nutrition profile in a bland, inoffensive beverage. I have used version 1.4 and 1.5 before but now I use version 2.0. The flavor is like milk left over after a bowl of Cheerios, except a little thicker. It's made from soy protein, oil, a vitamin and mineral blend, and a carb called isomaltulose. It comes in 400 calorie bottles. Lots of people flavor it, but mostly I leave it plain. Rarely I add honey or cinnamon.

I get about half my calories from Soylent now. It's most of my food during the week and a minority on the weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post