Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
06-03-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
home made chili!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
06-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Swiss steak in the Crockpot. Will make rice and a vegetable to go with it. Easy peasy. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-03-2016, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 12:03 AM by evenheathen.)
The wife found some recipe for the crock pot involving chicken and cream cheese and whatever else, which is served over linguini noodles. It's damn delicious.

My proud moment was when the little one demanded toast with jelly. My first offering made with homemade spiced white pear jelly was tasted with a fingertip and rejected as disgusting.

I was about to attempt a second slice with different jelly when I decided to take the jar of spiced white pear jelly in to him and say "taste this jelly and see if it's better". It was of course.

He loved it and proceeded to devour the whole piece I originally made him. Silly douchebag kid.

Score one for dad... Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
06-03-2016, 09:49 PM
bulgogi and salads.
07-03-2016, 08:12 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Cold lamb (obviously) baked potato's tomatoes pickles all smothered with Caribbean hot pepper sauce gonna eat it watching my favourite movie my sister's keeper. I've filled out my divorce papers and I'm fine, I am strong life is OK Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-03-2016, 10:16 AM
(07-03-2016 08:12 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Cold lamb (obviously) baked potato's tomatoes pickles all smothered with Caribbean hot pepper sauce gonna eat it watching my favourite movie my sister's keeper. I've filled out my divorce papers and I'm fine, I am strong life is OK Smile

Hug
07-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Chicken breast seasoned with coriander and cumin with Jalfrezi sauce and basmati rice plus black olives.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
07-03-2016, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 04:13 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Greek yogurt, spinach crepes. Getting better at making crepes. Smile

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
07-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. Chicken enchiladas smothered in a sour-cream-cheese sauce, sides of rice & beans.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
07-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Just had a pork roast for dinner.

Fuck allah.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!