Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
19-03-2016, 11:47 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(19-03-2016 11:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  We should totally get married (only joking) friends is best Smile

Laugh out load Nishi and I are getting married soon according to the Mating Habits of Nishi thread because he is pregnant with a baby Pokemon Hobo So I am betrothed to another which was news to me too, but TTA threads are a direct link to FSM so it must be true Wink Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2016, 12:13 PM
(19-03-2016 11:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 11:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  We should totally get married (only joking) friends is best Smile

Laugh out load Nishi and I are getting married soon according to the Mating Habits of Nishi thread because he is pregnant with a baby Pokemon Hobo So I am betrothed to another which was news to me too, but TTA threads are a direct link to FSM so it must be true Wink Laugh out load

I'm fucking gutted but as I love both of you I wish you all the best, the best man won ! Laugh out load Can I be god / atheist father to the Pokémon hybrid ?
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-03-2016, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 12:29 PM by Loom.)
Having some slightly spicier than necessary Pad Thai from the local Thai restaurant for lunch...YUM!!! And ow...RiP tastebuds...

Good thing I have green tea ice cream Big Grin

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
19-03-2016, 12:30 PM
(19-03-2016 12:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  Having some slightly spicier than necessary Pad Thai from the local Thai restaurant for lunch...YUM!!! And ow...RiP tastebuds...

Pad Thai, you have good taste, I like you !
19-03-2016, 12:34 PM
(19-03-2016 12:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 12:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  Having some slightly spicier than necessary Pad Thai from the local Thai restaurant for lunch...YUM!!! And ow...RiP tastebuds...

Pad Thai, you have good taste, I like you !
I have 'weird' tastes (is it weird to not like American/Italian food? ._.) ...which means I can buy whatever I want without worrying about sneaky family members taking any Tongue

They're missing out.

[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
19-03-2016, 12:38 PM
(19-03-2016 12:34 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 12:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Pad Thai, you have good taste, I like you !
I have 'weird' tastes (is it weird to not like American/Italian food? ._.) ...which means I can buy whatever I want without worrying about sneaky family members taking any Tongue

They're missing out.
That would stress me out being as I do all The cooking for my family. You don't have weird tastes you are eclectic and enlightened, welcome to TTA lovely to meet you!
19-03-2016, 12:52 PM
(19-03-2016 12:38 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 12:34 PM)Loom Wrote:  I have 'weird' tastes (is it weird to not like American/Italian food? ._.) ...which means I can buy whatever I want without worrying about sneaky family members taking any Tongue

They're missing out.
That would stress me out being as I do all The cooking for my family. You don't have weird tastes you are eclectic and enlightened, welcome to TTA lovely to meet you!
Thanks, you too! :3

[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
19-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Spaghetti and burritos.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
19-03-2016, 06:37 PM
(19-03-2016 06:28 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Spaghetti and burritos.

Interesting combination. Consider

I had biscuits, scrambled eggs, and sausage for brunch and pork chops, rice and gravy, and corn for supper. There is chocolate fudge ice cream calling my name but I am trying to wait till later. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-03-2016, 08:06 PM
OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND! In the downstairs freezer!

[Image: bean-cheese-burritos-8ct-300x137.png]

I ain't gotta make shyit! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post