Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-05-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(08-05-2016 10:41 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 09:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Canada suffers from a shortage of good Mexican restaurants. It's times like this I miss living in Vegas.

Vegas has so much good food.....

Idk 'bout this, tho. Confused

[Image: Vegas-Dice-Cake-PopsA1.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Working as a VIP host, I got a lot of meal comps at expensive places too. That said, my favorite restaurants weren't the expensive ones. Las Vegas Chinatown is what I miss the most Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Made some bacon ranch deviled eggs last night, gonna prep some cream cheese filled bacon wrapped jalapenos in a bit, as well as burgers, some Italian, some ranch. The outlaws are coming over with various other dishes and fixins. As long as I can avoid the rain long enough to fire up the grill we're gonna eat well today.

Meh, let it rain, we got one of those huge deck umbrella thingies, it will mean no tiki torches, but oh well. Food, tunes and good company is all I need. I'm sure a cocktail or two will be had as well. Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Not really food, but right now, I'm having some green tea.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
08-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Steak Chaliapin Don with steamed garlic. So tastyDroolingDrooling

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
09-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Cold roast pork with salad and dark German rye bread
09-05-2016, 09:48 AM
(06-05-2016 01:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Good idea. Also, Turkey, you should ask your succubus to make you some eats the next time she comes for a visit Laugh out load

I wish she could. But, alas, we are both nomads at moment. Nomad, wanderer, vagabond, call me what you will.

Got some good eats this weekend, though. My mom cooked her own Mother's Day dinner: Cheese stuffed manicotti and grilled cauliflower.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
09-05-2016, 10:13 AM
I don't know what it is but homemade pancakes are so much easier to make than with a storebought mix. I haven't messed up any of them. Maybe it's because they're thinner.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
10-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Brains.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
10-05-2016, 04:54 PM
There is this refugee camp across the street. In actuality I am in favor of the government cleaning it out, but there are maybe 40 Haitians living in shacks, probably 12 shacks (I haven't bothered to count them) with only one room each. No bathrooms or running water. They dip their water out of a polluted stream that flows by, just down stream they have built latrines dumping their wastes in that same river. How many people up stream also have latrines I don't even wanna know, but today we started with a whole chicken and diced it small, half a dozen carrots, onions, cilantro, parsley, salt and three packages of Ramen Noodles, known locally as Chinese soup. and served it up in plastic bowls with plastic spoons to every one who wanted some. About 3 gallons and it all went within 20 minutes.
[+] 3 users Like Born Again Pagan's post