Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-05-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(10-05-2016 04:54 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  There is this refugee camp across the street. In actuality I am in favor of the government cleaning it out, but there are maybe 40 Haitians living in shacks, probably 12 shacks (I haven't bothered to count them) with only one room each. No bathrooms or running water. They dip their water out of a polluted stream that flows by, just down stream they have built latrines dumping their wastes in that same river. How many people up stream also have latrines I don't even wanna know, but today we started with a whole chicken and diced it small, half a dozen carrots, onions, cilantro, parsley, salt and three packages of Ramen Noodles, known locally as Chinese soup. and served it up in plastic bowls with plastic spoons to every one who wanted some. About 3 gallons and it all went within 20 minutes.

I did relief work with the international red cross in both Romania and the Balkans in the early nineties ended up with PTSD. I wish you well in your work and thank you for your service. Southern fried chicken fillet burgers and hamburgers smothered with mayonnaise ketchup and onions respectively
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Virgin blood
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
11-05-2016, 08:41 AM
(11-05-2016 08:20 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Virgin blood

Whaaat Shocking Tongue
11-05-2016, 11:35 AM
(11-05-2016 08:20 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Virgin blood

Um... congratulations?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
11-05-2016, 11:44 AM
(19-06-2015 01:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I noticed on youtube everyone posts what they ate in a day. And, I know we have people from all over the place on here--so what did you eat today?

Me: For breakfast I had a protein bar and some fruit. For lunch, I had a hummus veggie bagel and an almond milk latte. Still kinda early here today--but for dinner will probably have some quinoa with grilled veggies and tahini.

haven't you noticed that most of our food is corpse of plant or animals. And we have to get up kill sometimes cook then eat in order to survive if not we become the corpse that the worms will feed on. hahahahaha this system if fucked up, the aliens that created this imperfect world are fucked up. That's why I say fuck all gods.
11-05-2016, 01:28 PM
(11-05-2016 11:44 AM)smileyjose86 Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 01:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I noticed on youtube everyone posts what they ate in a day. And, I know we have people from all over the place on here--so what did you eat today?

Me: For breakfast I had a protein bar and some fruit. For lunch, I had a hummus veggie bagel and an almond milk latte. Still kinda early here today--but for dinner will probably have some quinoa with grilled veggies and tahini.

haven't you noticed that most of our food is corpse of plant or animals. And we have to get up kill sometimes cook then eat in order to survive if not we become the corpse that the worms will feed on. hahahahaha this system if fucked up, the aliens that created this imperfect world are fucked up. That's why I say fuck all gods.

And also fuck all aliens, because while other life in the galaxy /universe is a mathematical certainty there's no way it has visited earthLaugh out load Tongue save the whale and the spinach eat only eggs and milk Laugh out load
12-05-2016, 05:15 AM
(11-05-2016 11:44 AM)smileyjose86 Wrote:  

Your posts tend to be "Fuck those alien jerks. Fuck all gods." Who are these aliens you speak of? Blink
12-05-2016, 05:16 AM
Anyway, I ate vitamins and minerals.
12-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Cottage pie tonight a great British favourite and we are having spinach with it so just save the whales,( whale hunting makes me feel physically sick ) and don't forget a tin foil hat just incase them pesky aliens try to read your mind Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
12-05-2016, 03:28 PM
I ate the statue of liberty
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post