RE: What did you eat today?
so far just a latte and a leftover black bean burger

lunch hmmm maybe something easy like pbj

dinner--it's raining so maybe something warm like soup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2016, 10:33 AM
You know it's time to do dishes when you are drinking water out of a measuring cup Wink
27-10-2016, 10:55 AM
(27-10-2016 10:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You know it's time to do dishes when you are drinking water out of a measuring cup Wink

Bin there, dun that, got the sink-full!

(Used to cook only pan-type meals, (souper soup, stew, chilli con carne, spag bog etc), eat from the pan, no dirty plates Big Grin)

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
27-10-2016, 10:57 AM
(27-10-2016 10:55 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 10:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You know it's time to do dishes when you are drinking water out of a measuring cup Wink

Bin there, dun that, got the sink-full!

(Used to cook only pan-type meals, (souper soup, stew, chilli con carne, spag bog etc), eat from the pan, no dirty plates Big Grin)

I may do the eating from the pan thing on occasion as well Wink
27-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Wait til little one arrives then you will know the true meaning of washing the dishesEvil_monster Hobo Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
27-10-2016, 11:23 AM
(27-10-2016 11:12 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
Wait til little one arrives then you will know the true meaning of washing the dishesEvil_monster Hobo Tongue

Maybe I'll train my dog like this person Tongue

[Image: barondishes.gif]
27-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Right now, I am eating some chicken vindaloo and peshawari naan, and it's mighty tasty! They had three "levels" for the vindaloo -- low, medium, and hot. I chose hot, but it's "American hot" -- spicy, but it's not causing me any pain or anything.

Laugh out load

What I like about Indian food is that when it's spicy, it's not just hot -- it's also very flavorful.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
27-10-2016, 12:20 PM
(27-10-2016 12:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Right now, I am eating some chicken vindaloo and peshawari naan, and it's mighty tasty! They had three "levels" for the vindaloo -- low, medium, and hot. I chose hot, but it's "American hot" -- spicy, but it's not causing me any pain or anything.

Laugh out load

What I like about Indian food is that when it's spicy, it's not just hot -- it's also very flavorful.

Proper vindaloo should be super scorching only one down from a phall Evil_monster
27-10-2016, 12:21 PM
(27-10-2016 12:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Right now, I am eating some chicken vindaloo and peshawari naan, and it's mighty tasty! They had three "levels" for the vindaloo -- low, medium, and hot. I chose hot, but it's "American hot" -- spicy, but it's not causing me any pain or anything.

Laugh out load

Ohmynogod, I loooooove indian food Drooling
27-10-2016, 12:50 PM
(27-10-2016 12:20 PM)adey67 Wrote:  

Laugh out load

Proper vindaloo should be super scorching only one down from a phall Evil_monster

Right, but I think in America, the restaurants are afraid of being sued by wimpy Americans who have no tolerance for hot food -- so if you want it really hot, you have to beg them to do it. And this was an online order, so I didn't have that option. But no complaints, it was hot enough for me -- I'm a wimpy American.

Laugh out load